Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FlimmieTSThai - Hull  (Read 2200 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6764642) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline val33

External Link/Members Only

Yesterday, I made a confirmed booking for today (£130, 1 hour). Full address including house number was given yesterday, 24 hours in advance. I've been to that house before (it's a popular rental place for Thais, not just TS but also the Thai massage ladies that come and go). So I had no concerns about being let down.

This morning, I sent a quick courtesy text to check if we were still good to meet - no reply but didn't think much of it as I had a confirmed booking and Thais are always reliable.

At my booked time I parked up, went to the house and knocked - no answer. Waited a few mins, knocked twice more and it was obvious that either no-one was inside, or she wasn't going to answer. Quite a few unsavoury looking teenagers loitering on the street so I walked away before I got their attention.

Texted her an hour later but no reply, and now the phone number doesn't work - goes straight to voicemail.

Disappointed as I was really looking forward to seeing her  :(

Offline Barney100

I’m sorry to hear about your bad experience, I was in hull a couple of weeks ago and got the urge.
Texted that day and met an hour later, wasn’t quite sure what to expect but had a brilliant hour with her.
Her body and face are amazing just like the pictures, her cock is quite small but soon got hard and I enjoyed her shooting her cum in my mouth.
I would definitely see her again if she comes closer to where I am.