Sugar Babies
Massage

Author Topic: Roseanna de Mitri - North Cardiff  (Read 2693 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6805000) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Nice place with good parking just north of Cardiff, £70 for 30 mins.

Messaged Roseanna for a short notice meet and she was able to accomadate me, comms were easy and clear.

I arrived showered but one was available if I'd needed one.

Was let in by Dawn (which I know was going to happen in advance) and she seemed fun as she introduced me to Roseanna, she looked great in black lingere, I went upstairs and did the paper work.

Onto nice DFK then I stripped her top and bra off, this was when I first saw just how spectaculer her tits were, I spent some time sucking them and fingering her very tight cunt, she seemed to enjoy both.  Then I sat on the end of the bed an she knelt infront of me and gently took my hard cock in her mouth, and started one of the best blow jobs I've ever had!

After a few mins I lay back on the bed and watched s she bobbed up and down sucking my cock expertly.

At this point for some reason I asked Roseanna if she thought Dawn would like to watch, she went and called her she came in as said 'I might blush' I didn't belive her lol

Rosanna went back to sucking me off and Dawn gave comentaty which was amaing, she then sat on the edge of the bad and I held her hand as Rossanna sucked away.  I was incredible but was about to get better!

Rosanna took a small break and without saying anything Dawn played with my balls and then started to wank me I vocalised my appricaiton and then she went down on me!!!  I couldn't beleive it, before long I was getting a double BJ and both these ladies are beyond brilliant at giving head!

Then on with the condom and Rosanna lay down so I could fuck her mish, she is a great fuck and has a super tight cunt. The three of us started dirty talking based around what a slut Roseanna is as I fucked her and Dawn played with my balls.

I though I'd chance it and slid my hand up Dawn's skirt and found she had no panties on her cunt was alreadt wet so I slipped a finger in!

This took me to the edge so off with the condom and cock into Roseanna's mouth and she greedily took all my cum, she doesn't list swallow but I didn't see her spit and her mouth was empty quite quickly, so either she did swallow the lot or was super sublte and spiting.

A phenomenal meeting that I wouldn't gaurentee would play out that way everytime, I checked and they do work together but I didn't check price but will be back to see Roseanna either on her on or as a 3some with Dawn.

While this did have extra fun I can honestly say that I would be as keen to return if I had only seen Roseanna, fantastic woman with tits and mouth that make her a Cardiff must see! 

https://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=6805000

2 review(s) found for the service provider linked to in above post (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative)

What a great booking mate ! Is Dawn the maid? What’s the deal with her, is she always there do you know.
Can’t get more bang for your buck at that 30 minute rate. Could be the best VFM punt of the year in Cardiff  :thumbsup:

I thin Dawn works in her own right and I got lucky by being cheeky.

I would happily pay to see them as a FFM or each on their own.

Was a great booking and yes ridiculous VFM!

Offline iverthickone

Sounds great...how old do you think she is?

Also, any link to Dawn?
« Last Edit: September 20, 2022, 09:33:18 pm by iverthickone »

I would guess mid/late 40’s. No I don’t have one not sure if she’s on AW.

Dawns a post op transexual - maybe for some but just delivering expectations

Offline Trpy

Dawns a post op transexual - maybe for some but just delivering expectations

And on that bombshell..........

I had booked an appointment on the hope from previous comms of adouble session for the price of one - as it was it was cancelled cos roseanna was ill and when asked about dawn thats how i found out-------close call that one!!!

I had booked an appointment on the hope from previous comms of adouble session for the price of one - as it was it was cancelled cos roseanna was ill and when asked about dawn thats how i found out-------close call that one!!!

Well apparently he had a wet pussy

As Jamie said, post op, so she does have a pussy and it was wet, might have been lube to be fair I wasn’t checking.
I know a post op might not be for everyone but she was a lot fun in the room and gave world class head and is a woman (unless anyone wants to start a whole JK Rowling thing on here) so I had a fab time.

As Jamie said, post op, so she does have a pussy and it was wet, might have been lube to be fair I wasn’t checking.
I know a post op might not be for everyone but she was a lot fun in the room and gave world class head and is a woman (unless anyone wants to start a whole JK Rowling thing on here) so I had a fab time.

Might have been worth mentioning in the review if you already knew. Give people the heads up. No pun intended

While not 100% surprised to find out I wasn’t aware tbh other I would have

Offline iverthickone

(unless anyone wants to start a whole JK Rowling thing on here)
I am actually working on a Harry Potter sequel now, but don't tell anyone!  :D

I am actually working on a Harry Potter sequel now, but don't tell anyone!  :D
😂😂😂