Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Trafficking conviction in Glasgow today  (Read 2752 times)

Offline Name Not Found

Good. Lock the bastards up for fucking ages. I hope they get all the sex they don't want in prison.

Offline Clattypats

External Link/Members Only
Mate, there are others that have been missed in the Scottish Region, but have been posted elsewhere on here... One I never expected (WG) , and I got the cunt banned that had mentioned it...

Don't get me wrong, he was a wrong un, but so was the person he exposed (I only clocked it after he Pmd me just before his banning)  :wacko: :wackogirl:

Offline S.X. MacHine

Good work by the police and prosecution service. Let’s hope the judge is equally diligent in sentencing the criminals.
If anything, this episode proves that the laws are in place, and effective, to deal with the damaging aspects of prostitution. Unfortunately, the Scottish Government (or what passes for a government) are working on criminalising our hobby which, historically, has never been illegal.

Offline Glesgaboy

Good work by the police and prosecution service. Let’s hope the judge is equally diligent in sentencing the criminals.
If anything, this episode proves that the laws are in place, and effective, to deal with the damaging aspects of prostitution. Unfortunately, the Scottish Government (or what passes for a government) are working on criminalising our hobby which, historically, has never been illegal.
+1

Offline Samg1984

Still ads up for those addresses mentioned in the article....makes you wonder if its a new lot or if its the cops trying a sting operation  :unknown:

Offline myothernameis

I have been on jury duty for the last few weeks in Glasgow, and the case I had to deal with, would be similar to this one.   Now who ever was on this jury, like me what we had to go through, was horrendous, as the stuff thats not in the paper, but revealed in court, I just want to forget what I was told

There another court case on going, with around 11 persons accused of a child ring abuse, and have read some reports on line, and its horrifying.   The court case Im talking about, it the one that mentions witchcraft.   Now in this day and age, no juror should sit through this type of case, think with this, the judges need to decide

Offline Jock D

I have been on jury duty for the last few weeks in Glasgow, and the case I had to deal with, would be similar to this one.

I'm aware that everyone has different personal circumstances, but I thought we all had shared values, when it comes down to anonymity and discretion... obviously not in your case  :wacko:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I have been on jury duty for the last few weeks in Glasgow,
I would be careful what you post if I were you, in fact I would check if things are different in Scotland you could find yourself in contempt of court.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Glesgaboy

Davie - good advice there- no questions at ion abt it
What happens on jury duty stay in the juror room 🤐

Offline myothernameis

I would be careful what you post if I were you, in fact I would check if things are different in Scotland you could find yourself in contempt of court.

Hidden Image/Members Only

I understand perfectly Davie, and the case is now closed and verdict has been passed, and I haven't posted anything about the case

The Sherriff explained while the court case was on going we were not allowed to talk about.  The jury deliberation, nothing that went on in the jury room can be discussed

I was just pointing out, that sitting on case like this, its was very unpleasant, to sit through.  As for the court case I sat on, I wouldn't even want to post what went on