Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LaDolce_Sofia - Bristol  (Read 1488 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5068895) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline simping

Her: External Link/Members Only

When: last month
Where: City Centre (hotel, need key card but at the time lifts were not working so used stairs).
Notes: £180 1hr
Services: Penetration (protected), anal play, owo, face fucking, fingering, sex in multiple positions.

Been eyeing her for a while, sent an email on aw to arrange something but she was unavailable on the proposed dates. She got back to me 2 weeks later and suggested a time/date that suited us both. From here on out coms where through texts. Be patient, an email maybe two a day is the norm with this one.

On the day texted to let her know I had arrived. She wasn't quite ready so waited out the hotel. The plan was for her to come and collect me however in retrospect it would have been better to ask her to leave the key card with concierge. Lifts are to the left, through secluded and out of sight from reception didn't quite feel at ease. Received a "coming down" text, headed to the lifts and waited, and waited some more. By now it had been ten minutes, brill. With the lifts not working I took the stairs which were luckily enough just behind me. It's a fucking climb, 5/6 flights of stairs...I'm beginning to realise I'm getting too old for punting. Finally got there and was met by a curvy BBW in a summer dress and boots. Kiss on the cheek and off to her room. Right, she wore a rather bright shade of red lipstick, it took multiple wipes to get off after the punt so just be warned if you do end up seeing her, make sure it's not on you or clothes ;)

Brief introduction and what I wanted, seeing as it's our first I suggested we go with the flow. Shower and drink were offered but declined. Hotel room was nice and clean. Offered up the notes and begun with some oral. Not the best deepthroater out there but tried, will return for some proper face fucking, she lists BDSM as interest of hers; retuned the favour by going down on her. Fresh and natural. On with the dom and took her in missionary.

Sex was good but nothing to brag home about. Whatever you're after she can cater to it — she goes with the flow. Started out as gfe romp but ended up as mixture of between pse and gfe.

Overall it was good, prices might deter some which is the only negative but hey tis what it is..

Offline Trpy

It is the
" she wore a rather bright shade of red lipstick, it took multiple wipes to get off after the punt so just be warned if you do end up seeing her, make sure it's not on you or clothes" that would put me off.

Basic error

Offline notcalledchris

It is the
" she wore a rather bright shade of red lipstick, it took multiple wipes to get off after the punt so just be warned if you do end up seeing her, make sure it's not on you or clothes" that would put me off.

Basic error
  recalls a fake tan incident i had a few years ago from a bristol wg.  Had to buy a new shirt on the way back to the office, sneak into the disabled bogs at work to change and discard the old shirt in the sanitary bin. 

Offline bristolnick

Not seen her since pre covid, going to have book in and see her. She knows how to tease a cock.