Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LeijlaStar - Copenhagen  (Read 847 times)

Offline Admiral of Rears

Was travelling through Copenhagen for work and fancied some late night action. Found Leijla through reviews on eroguide.dk. Where she has a glowing write up. Texted her and was given appointment and location straight away.

Location was small apartment shared with another WG that was clean and fit for purpose.

Agreed on a couple of extras owo and anal for a total price of 200 DKK for the hour.

Leijla a Greek goddess with massive fake tits and fake ass. Super slim and I would place her in mid-30s probably.

Offered shower which I accepted and then upon return she inspected my cock before starting some great owo during which I properly facefucked her with plenty of spitting and gagging on my cock.

Moved onto protected anal, railed her from behind she can take quite the pounding. Ended up cumming super quick and was not going to be ready for another round with the time I had left so asked for a massage which was super nice. Pleasant conversation with her (English is very good).

Can definitely recommend if you are in Copenhagen however I think she does tour around Europe.

External Link/Members Only

Offline need_to_spunk

200 DKK?  That's about £24....?

Offline Admiral of Rears

Ah shit sorry I missed off a 0. It's was 2000 DKK including extras.