Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Jenny - Bournemouth  (Read 2859 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6471586) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline icy

Hello everyone, this is my first review! Long time lurker, I couldn't even create an account for what feels like years because new registrations were not being accepted! Thank you all for your reviews, they have saved me and my wallet from many potential bad punts!

External Link/Members Only

Recently saw Jenny's profile while browsing AW, thinking to myself, why are all these girls so so expensive? Jenny's rate is £60 half hour which is very reasonable and has 1 positive review on here so that was enough for me to get in contact. All initial comms by text, very quick to respond and we set up an appointment on only an hour's notice in the evening.

Showed up at the Post Code given and she called me to give me the number of the house. Residential area, it can be difficult to find a parking spot here. The approximate location is in Springbourne, just north of Boscombe.

On arrival Jenny was dressed in Black Lingerie and looked just like her photos on AW. 5'5, fit body with very nice tits. Her English is not great (I believe she said she's from Bolivia), but she does make an effort to make some small talk which I appreciated. Handed over £60 cash for 30 min, and she wasted no time in getting started which I don't mind.

Lots of FK, gave amazing OWO (however this was £20 extra not mentioned on her profile), 69, covered sex in multiple positions. Jenny is very enthusiastic and I had a great time and did not feel rushed.

I would definitely see her again, great VFM even with paying the extra £20 at the end

Online southcoastpunter

thank you Icy for your first review and welcome to UKP.

She obviously is a touring WG (now in the SE area) and i (and i suspect a few others) will keep a look out for when she is next this way! she appears to be learning - of the 6 reviews on here, the  first 3 were 2 negs and a nuetral but the last 3 all positive.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2022, 09:20:14 am by southcoastpunter »