Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gabi Prado - Edinburgh  (Read 2423 times)

27 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6056249) (21 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Jock D]

Offline ArchibaldPK

Link: External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Date: This review cover 3 visits to Gabi, I don’t remember the dates correctly, but it was more or less February to June.

Location: All of them in Edinburgh (Cannon Mills and London road)

Comms: Communications was good, quick and easy.

Service: DFK, OW (first time), OWO (the other two times), RO and full sex. 45 min at £120

Flat: Flat was nice and clean in all locations and the room was spacious, in one occasion I took a shower and it was clean.

Girl: Gabi is stunning in my opinion, really pretty facially and great body. She was chatty and has a great personality. She look exactly like on her pictures (or even better)

Meet: She received me all the time on her lingerie, she looked stunning and really hot. She was really kind on DFK. Her oral technique was great IMO, first meeting was OW, but the other two were OWO. She has a great pussy and it was fresh all the time. We had sex in several positions, she always was great taking guidances.

Conclusion: Great GFE, great body and great personality
Mark: 9/10
Repeat?: Yes, looking forward she coming back to Edinburgh, she mentioned will be back end of the year.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only