Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sofia - Portfolio (Cardiff)  (Read 1218 times)

Offline h34

Who : Sofia

External Link/Members Only

Cost : £150 1 hour incall.

Where : Portfolio seem to have incall different locations in CF10/CF11.  It was at one of those.  They all seem nice and very well kept.  There is never an element of danger, always felt safe, and they are all pretty discreet with noone watching you.  Street parking was available and free because of the time of evening.

Previous Reviews (TOFTT) : She's new and there were no reviews, so what choice did I have?  :cool:

Meeting : I'd put no requests in, so was curious what she'd be wearing to answer the door.  Most will default to underwear rather than fully clothed, but I was still excited to see the underwear.   Knocked on the door and she answered with a lovely black lingerie set on - fishnet stockings and an amazing one piece.  OK greeting, nice to meet you sort of thing.  I said that I'd showered recently but was happy to jump in again if needed, but she said there was no need.  Paperwork completed straight away - I always make an effort to remember to do this within seconds if it's someone new; just so they know I'm genuine.

A bit of smalltalk, asked what I'd been up to today.  I asked her what she did for a living and talked about my line of work for a bit too.

She asked what I like to do.  I never know what to answer to this because I'm pretty much up for anything and everything (infact I think that's how I replied), so I like to turn the question around and to see what boundaries they have.  So I asked if there was anything that didn't feel comfortable with, she replied she was submissive and willing to do anything I desired.  Fuck me.

Website says size 6/8, age 23, all probably accurate.  Website says C cup, I'd say B.  Lovely mousey long hair as per the pictures.  Small frame.  Cute face.

As nice as the one piece was, I asked her to take it off pretty much straight away as I wanted to see her body.  Stockings stayed on.

Kissed her all over her back to get her nice and relaxed.  Turned her over and went straight into kissing.  Wasn't full on snogging, but since she said that she was submissive and up for anything, I took the lead and turned it into proper DFK which she enjoyed and reciprocated.

Made a pit stop at her boobs and played with them and sucked them.  Very responsive noises.

Went down on her, gentle and teasing at first and then lots of full-on moves, and she orgasmed.  Tried with a finger, then 2 fingers.  Then went for a cheeky finger up the bottom which she took quite deeply whilst my other 2 fingers where in her pussy, whilst I continued to lick.  She came again.

She told me how amazing it felt, so I stayed down there and kept doing it until she came again.

I then retracted from the ass, and put more focus on her pussy, sensing she was very wet and open and so ready for 3 fingers, and she came again pretty quickly.

Continued to tell me how great it was, so I kept the 3 fingers in whilst she gyrated herself over my hand.  You can tell when a girl is genuinely into it rather than performing, when she starts to tweak her own nipples to add to her intensity.

She said she was going to come again, and what followed was honestly the most explosive orgasm I've ever seen a girl have.  Her body shuddered, her legs twisting and bending in different directions.  Fuck me it was an amazing sight.

I then sat up and faced her, she rolled one up on me, and I entered her in mish.  What followed was some amazing deep sex.  She was totally into it.  Because she is so tiny, it's just amazing to be able to place her in any position you want.  Legs in the air, legs double backed over her head, and also when she did this I sat up (whilst remained penetrating her) and held her up, so I was holding her entire body and fucking her by the fact I was moving her torsoe up and down on me.  Not sure if I'm explaining it well, but fuck me it was amazing having her in all these positions.

It also felt a bit like the old joke of if you choose a girl to give you a handjob, choose one with really small hands.  In other words, her frame is so tiny it just made my average size dick look huge, and I just enjoyed fucking her.  And again because she's small, it's just easy to get in really deep.

We switched to cowgirl, which was great.  An amazing sight to watch (whilst I was trying my hardest not to come).  Alternating between her sitting up and then leaning forward to kiss.  I went to tug her hair a bit, but noticed at this point she actually has hair extensions, so refrained.

Doggy was next.  My stamina was going pretty strong so gave her a good pounding - the sort when you get the really good slapping noises.

Took a break from the really hard doggy, so gentle doggy was next with a cheeky finger fully up her bum and using my other hand to play with her clit.  Asked if anal was on offer (it wasn't).

Pretty knackered by now, so I lay down on the bed for a blowjob finish.  Not sure if she thought I'd already come, but she said it was nice to have met me and started to put her lingerie back on.  I said I wasn't done yet and could she suck my cock.

She obliged.   Technique wasn't earth shattering but wet and nice enough.  There wasn't much effort required in any case, I was very close to the edge.

I wasn't sure if CIM/swallow was on offer, but given her opening statement that I could do whatever I wanted, I just lay back and let her carry on until I orgasmed.  In the end, probably a partial combination of CIM and dribble.  She passed me a wet wipe to clean myself up.

I asked her what the time was, she said there was 13 minutes left and I could have a shower if I wanted.  I was still in a sex haze so said I wanted to lie down for a bit.  She then proceeded to put her underwear back on and generally got ready, brushed her hair etc; generally pottering around the room whilst I lay on the bed.  All a bit odd really, and certainly a unique experience for me.  No post-coital lying on the bed together.  I wasn't desperate for a shower (as I was going straight home), but figured at this point I might as well.

I showered, and a bit more chat whilst I was drying, asking about my plans etc.

We were exactly at time, so quick kiss and cuddle at the door and I departed.

Slightly odd bedside manner.  No drink offered throughout - even when we stopped for half time and she already had a drink (although I'm sure if I'd asked for one it wouldn't have been an issue).  Slightly odd ending. 

She was friendly enough, but didn't have an 'out there' type of super bubbly giggly personality.  Don't know about the rest of you, but I tend to mirror personalities when I'm in a new situation.  So if the girl is super playful and bubbly, then I will also be.  But because Sofia isn't like that, my personality was a bit muted also.  So probably not much chemistry in the meet in summary.  But fuck me the sex was amazing.

Conclusion : OK, so she's not as bubbly as some of the other girls, but my advice is to look past that.  It's not that it's a bad thing, it's just accepting that all girls have different personalities and to just roll with it.  So I'm just highlighting what to expect.  Let's face it, we're all here for sex with hot girls, right?  So in both those respects, she was amazing.  She's certainly hot.  She's pretty and super slim with an amazing underwear collection.  As for the sex, lost count of the number of times she came; she's one of those girls that's genuinely into it.  It was authentic and steamy.  Highly recommended.  I'll return.

Offline clevertrevor

Well I was hoping to see this girl asap, not in so much of a rush now.  What time was it when she said nice to meet you and starts getting dressed? Must have been 35 minutes in at a guess if you still had 13 minutes left after a BJ to finish

Online justalad

OP enjoyed and if she is new to the industry, maybe the bedside manner will get better with experience.

Portfolio suggest on her profile that she does anal.  I’ll wait for a few more reviews before considering.

Offline Justjim1987

Another really good & detailed review mate, glad you had a good time. I would imagine bedside manner will improve the more guys she sees still early days for her.

Offline iverthickone

Great review h. I wouldn't put much stock in to anything Portfolio say on the website.  Their profiles of the girls are complete bullshit!

Sounds a good girl, who with a few more meets will learn the ropes.

Offline h34

Thanks for the responses, guys.  It was a cracking punt I have to say.  I'm still grinning at that explosive orgasm she had  :P

To answer one of the questions, I was way beyond the point of return, so the blowjob only lasted about 60 seconds if I'm honest. So I'd say it was 15 minutes at the 'nice to have met you' part (the part where presumably she already thought I'd come).

Offline Trpy

OP enjoyed and if she is new to the industry, maybe the bedside manner will get better with experience.

Portfolio suggest on her profile that she does anal.  I’ll wait for a few more reviews before considering.

She then proceeded to put her underwear back on and generally got ready, brushed her hair etc; generally pottering around the room whilst I lay on the bed

Her bedside manner may improve, but if she thinks she can earn an hour's fee for 45 minutes work she could well become more jaded and cynical

I agree  JL - let's wait for a few more reviews. 

Offline Dan Dastardly

Good review pal, if you could clarify it says 5ft 9 on their website and you said she’s tiny

Offline h34

Good review pal, if you could clarify it says 5ft 9 on their website and you said she’s tiny
You're welcome.  To clarify - small frame, I'd say size 6.  She was quite tall, yes, so I'd say that's accurate.

Offline Dan Dastardly

You're welcome.  To clarify - small frame, I'd say size 6.  She was quite tall, yes, so I'd say that's accurate.
🤙🤙