Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Down and Out in Carol’s and Newtown. A tale of Two Natalies. Edinburgh.  (Read 4895 times)

Offline Problem Child

Part 1 Carol’s Sauna

45 mins

£85 all in £25 to door and £60 in the room.

So after a night of festival related fun, I found myself hungover and horny in my hotel room.
I checked out, left my bags in the hotel and took a wander down Easter road towards Carol’s. It was still fairly early, I popped in to see who was on and the friendly and welcoming receptionist told me that Louise was all that was  available at that point.
 Now I will admit, I don’t really read many reviews outside my usual whoring habitat, so I’m not entirely up to speed on who’s who in the saunas, but I recognised the name from multiple pos’s on here, so booked her for 45 mins and had a seat in the lounge to wait on her.
This was my first time in carols and it really is in need of a freshening up. The lounge smelled a bit fusty and there was more than a hint of dampness from the shower area.
Anyway after a few mins a fairly attractive, slim woman, maybe early 40’s with fake tan and a big set of fake knockers popped in to lead me to the room.
Presuming she was Louise I said hi and introduced myself.
At this point she said nope she was Natalie and did I want to wait for Louise? As I wasn’t too bothered about who I saw and I liked the look of her, I just went with it..
So had a shower in the cramped, damp smelling shower and joined Louise er I mean Natalie in the room right after. The room itself was tired and a bit cluttered, but I liked the mirrored walls, so fit enough for purpose.
Natalie then stripped off lay on her back, smothered  her pussy in lube and started playing with herself, while encouraging me to join in.. great start. Gave her a decent bit of RO and fingering while occasionally stopping to suck on those tits and try for a bit of fk. She was up for a little bit of fk, but  it was gingerly at best, so I just concentrated on her pussy instead..
After a while of this I lay back for my turn.
This is when I found out the reason for the hesitant kissing. She said she’d recently had some dental work done, was unable to offer owo , so all oral would be covered.  :rolleyes:  Tbh I would rather have known this before commencing and probably woulda waited for  somebody else, but by this point it was too late..
Despite the Johnny her gobble was pretty good and after a bit of this the fucking commenced.. went through a coupla positions mish- doggie- mish and after not very long I came in the bag (wanted 2 pops in ma 45)
She cleaned me up had a 2 minute bleather, then she gave my balls a good licking and played with my dick till I was ready for round 2. This started with a bit of rcg before more dog and mish… after a while of this time was getting on so it was off wi the Johnny and she finished me off by hand with her fairly impressive cock handling skills and a bit a dirty talk.  :dancegirl:
This was us pretty much on the 45 minute mark and by this point the room itself was fucking roasting and almost completely steamed up. The fucking itself was fun, but not that energetic and not really enough to steam the place up like that.  :thumbsdown:
However, despite the surroundings and lack of fk/owo it’s still a (weak) positive for part one. Her welcoming  demeanour, friendly attitude and whoring skills meant I left happy and undoubtedly this woulda been a strong pos if all services were on offer.

Part 2 Newtown Sauna

45 mins

£100 all in £30 at door and £70 in the room. (Tbh it may have been 60 in the room, can’t quite remember)

So I left Carol’s fairly happy, had a bit of lunch and decided on a bit more fun before heading home. This time I thought I’d try Newtown as it’s an other sauna I’ve never visited.
I phoned ahead this time and was told that everyone was busy but Natalie would be available in 15 mins. Looks like I’m seeing an other Natalie then..
I arrived at the allotted time only to find out that the receptionist had somehow fucked up my booking and Natalie wouldn’t be available for an other 1/2 hour. Fuck knows how that happened, but I was in no rush and it’s in a nice bit of town, so I had a wee wonder and enjoyed looking at all the overflowing bins for a bit..
When I returned I paid the receptionist and had a seat in the lounge.
Now 2 things struck me at this point.
1) Newtown is a FAR nicer establishment than and Carol’s and
2) Who the fuck is that big dirty looking ride sitting in the lounge?

Turns out the big ride is Erica and I woulda booked her in a heartbeat if I knew she was available- tall, slim yet curvy, covered in tatts with geeky glasses and a pretty face.
Anyways had a bit of a chat with her while waiting on Natalie and at this point I really wanted to fuck Erica. Natalie then came in to take me to the room and my first impressions were she seemed friendly, but a bit plain and  gnd and not as fuckable as Erica. However, I had booked Natalie and if I say I’ll do something, I generally do my best to do it. (Man’s gotta have a code…)
This was a good decision :D
Natalie lead me to a far nicer room than the one at Carol’s, left me to have a shower, came back in and stripped off her summer dress to reveal an absolutely banging , tight, taught body. All thoughts of gnd were gone and wee PC was instantly hard.
She came towards me as I sat on the bed, started with some full on dfk  and I gave her nipples a good sucking while gently fingering her pussy with one hand and her arsehole with the other.
Then I lay back and she pretty  much devoured my dick and balls. Loads of licking , sloppy af, jamming as much of my dick as she could into her mouth and throat. Really excellent technique, which was really added to by the site of her gorgeous arse and tattooed back on the mirrored ceiling.
 She then sat on my face for a bit and it was on with the Johnny for some energetic fucking.. mish-cg-dog-pb and I had my first (or 3rd) pop in the bag.
This Natalie is very lithe and flexible and I had her in all sorts of contortions, really excellent fuck.
Then it was a 2 minute “massage” and bleather before round 2.
More or less the same as the first, great gobble, followed by more energetic fucking while Natalie performed some acrobatics :D and again time was getting on, so it was off with the Johnny and it’s a testament to her cock handling skills that Natalie got a 4th pop of the day out me..
Despite the more energetic fucking than Carol’s the AC in the room at Newtown meant the temperature stayed pleasant and the mirrors didn’t steam up. Made for a far more agreeable  experience.
So Newtown Natalie gets a strong positive. Amazing body, attitude and skills.

Now I have to admit at this point I was seriously considering having a go on Erica, but truthfully I was spent, so headed home for a well deserved nap.
I have since  returned and seen Erica and she was just as good in the room as I had hoped- a real filth-pot, but that’s a story for an other day.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2022, 12:43:13 am by Problem Child »

Offline S.X. MacHine

Sir! You are a true sexual athlete an a credit to a UKP.
Lang May yer lum reek....

Offline Matrix

Offline Problem Child

External Link/Members Only :cool:
😂
That’s a real nasty habit you got there…

Sir! You are a true sexual athlete an a credit to a UKP.
Lang May yer lum reek....
Well thanks Mr. MacHine, although in my younger days, I would’ve gone back in for thirds with Erica, but alas..
Time she’s a fast old train
She’s here then she’s gone
And she won’t come again

Although the REAL athlete is Newtown Natalie, her acrobatics were a sight to behold. Especially with all those mirrors 😁

Offline Edin Andy

Online Glesgaboy

Great review PC  :hi:
I’m tempted. But NTS is a bit too close to my office so I’ll pass and not try to match your level of acrobatics in their mirrored boudoirs.  :hi:

Offline Ali243

Next time your in Carol's try Louise very horny if Rachel is on have them both for a fab time and if your really horny ask Natalie to join you too for the horniest time
Good review

Offline Problem Child

Thanks for the tip Ali, dunno when I’ll be back through in Auld Reekie, but def something to keep in mind.
Can you confirm, are all 3 bi?

Offline Ali243

Louise and Rachel are very bi right into each other. Natalie is fun but not bi with the girls