Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pattaya Field Report – August 2022  (Read 8764 times)

Offline flamingice

Take the umbrella from the hotel and wear sandals.  August was rainy season and got caught a bit but it’s fine.  Low season is good as less punters.

Nothing more to add to the above:

ID is for your protection, so means less likely there’ll be any dramas

I budgeted spending money for my trip £2k for 6 days, and option to top up another £1k if I wanted to go mad.  As you’ll see, it was pretty sedate with total spending money (girls + bar fines + incidentals + drinks + sustenance) coming in around £1k.  I got my fill and was very satisfied in terms of services, quantity and quality, so didn’t feel need to do more.  But again, other commentators are right that you should overbudget, because you don’t want to be holding back from having several orgies if the girls take your fancy.

I have done BKK, and I don’t like it. I think for me less familiarity. Perhaps there are some hotter girls there, but I think you’ll equally find ugs and beauties in both locations.  In a week you are not going to burn through all your options.

Offline billybob69

Yeah I wouldn't let that stop me but would definitely prefer to not have to be so open about it. Plus I imagine any hotel I stay at will likely be a nice family hotel, so just picturing constantly stood in the lift with a young brass and a family off to the pool.
Do a bit of research into different hotels before you book. Very few families with kids go on holiday to Pattaya! Some hotels will be more focused on couples, (even then it will be Western Man and Thai Women couples) others will be extensively mongering hotels. Hotels around Sukhumvit Road, Bangkok and much of Pattaya will be mongering centred. You can get a really nice mongering hotel in Central Pattaya for 40GBP per night. No need to book the Hilton. Thai's are the kings of discretion. There will be no drama's with the reception, no looks or stares from the rest of the staff. They will make it feel like it is all normal. The only issues will be in your own head.

Offline exhippy

I had less luck in Pattaya this time round. Partly because I cannot bear the volume in the bars and agogós and partly because my age makes me need more foreplay. So I need sympathetic girls. I had two Beach Road girls , both 1000 - one good and very pretty, the other who refused me access to kissing, reverse oral and the impact of that  was to remove all my desires. I told her to leave my room and offered her 500. She was enraged and attempted to hit me.She kept phoning ‘boyfriends’ but never made contact. She pulled the phone out of the wall so I couldn’t use it. In the end she walked with the 500. And the hotel, Flipper House didn’t charge me for the damage which they repaired. For a modest hotel, they were good especially the pool. The 3rd girl was a LT TF, who I took to dinner and was lovely but who went to sleep for 10 hours after she had come multiple times. I felt a real dick.
I had A much better time in Bangkok even though more expensive.
I do find Pattaya depressing though as there is really little else to do but fuck. And when you are my age, despite my wishes I can’t continuously.

Offline weldermike

I do find Pattaya depressing though as there is really little else to do but fuck. And when you are my age, despite my wishes I can’t continuously.
Your selling Pattaya short, there loads to do in Pattaya, now if you said AC I would agree.

Offline subswiper

So your advice to find the best girls is go to Gogo bars thank you...

It's just an odd destination it seems as I've been told that you can only go there certain times of the year as in a lot of months it's either too hot or rainy season.
I'd second that, especially if you don't want to waste time and effort finding quality. I've seen plenty of girls looking as good as the girl in your photo in Bangkok gogos.

I don't think season matters too much if you're just mongering because most of your time will be spent inside. Hot isn't usually that hot, especially if you're in air-conditioned gogos and taxis. Rainy season is usually a bit of rain every day in short bursts, though it can put some girls off turning up for work if it's pissing down at their usual start time.

Bear in mind that the peak 'cool' season includes days such as Xmas, Boxing Day and New Year's Eve when gogos charge rip-off rates for bar fines (1000B+) and quite a few girls don't turn up for work. Used to hate that...

Offline subswiper

.. refused me access to kissing, reverse oral and the impact of that  was to remove all my desires. I told her to leave my room and offered her 500. She was enraged and attempted to hit me.She kept phoning ‘boyfriends’ but never made contact. She pulled the phone out of the wall so I couldn’t use it. In the end she walked with the 500. And the hotel, Flipper House didn’t charge me for the damage which they repaired. For a modest hotel, they were good especially the pool. The 3rd girl was a LT TF, who I took to dinner and was lovely but who went to sleep for 10 hours after she had come multiple times. I felt a real dick.

You're starting to make me remember things, like the girl who told me she wanted me to wear 2 condoms ...  the drunk girl who woke up to blow 2-3 kilos of chunky puke all over the middle of the bed before going back to sleep ...  the other drunk girl who woke up in the middle of the night, pottered over to the corner of the room, squatted down and pissed on the floor before coming back to bed... (this happened with more than one girl)

After a while I learned not to get them drunk or waste time or money on any kind of wining and dining. Or to put anything valuable in the corner of a room...

Offline clivethomas

I'd second that, especially if you don't want to waste time and effort finding quality. I've seen plenty of girls looking as good as the girl in your photo in Bangkok gogos.

I don't think season matters too much if you're just mongering because most of your time will be spent inside. Hot isn't usually that hot, especially if you're in air-conditioned gogos and taxis. Rainy season is usually a bit of rain every day in short bursts, though it can put some girls off turning up for work if it's pissing down at their usual start time.

Bear in mind that the peak 'cool' season includes days such as Xmas, Boxing Day and New Year's Eve when gogos charge rip-off rates for bar fines (1000B+) and quite a few girls don't turn up for work. Used to hate that...

The time to avoid Thailand is April and May. The heat is something else and it doesn't cool off at night.  A lot of ex pats usually take the time to go home during the hot season

Most Gogo bars these days charge more than 1k BF on a standard day unfortunately.  Not a cheap hobby.

I'm quite happy with ST from TF and fiwfans in Bangkok now.  Feels like the days of GFE for multiple days at a sensible price with a young hottie are mostly gone now, where it used to be the norm.  It has changed from GFE and LT being the norm to fuck and go pretty quickly
« Last Edit: September 19, 2022, 05:23:16 pm by clivethomas »

Offline clivethomas

I had less luck in Pattaya this time round. Partly because I cannot bear the volume in the bars and agogós and partly because my age makes me need more foreplay. So I need sympathetic girls. I had two Beach Road girls , both 1000 - one good and very pretty, the other who refused me access to kissing, reverse oral and the impact of that  was to remove all my desires. I told her to leave my room and offered her 500. She was enraged and attempted to hit me.She kept phoning ‘boyfriends’ but never made contact. She pulled the phone out of the wall so I couldn’t use it. In the end she walked with the 500. And the hotel, Flipper House didn’t charge me for the damage which they repaired. For a modest hotel, they were good especially the pool. The 3rd girl was a LT TF, who I took to dinner and was lovely but who went to sleep for 10 hours after she had come multiple times. I felt a real dick.
I had A much better time in Bangkok even though more expensive.

This is the problem with beach road. Lot of girls down there who can't work in a bar for various reasons, being shit and crazy is one of them.  Probably better off just paying them when they get crazy as you don't know where it will end.   A lot of these Thai working girls are not stable people

Offline subswiper

The time to avoid Thailand is April and May. The heat is something else and it doesn't cool off at night.  A lot of ex pats usually take the time to go home during the hot season

Most Gogo bars these days charge more than 1k BF on a standard day unfortunately.  Not a cheap hobby.
1k standard now? Yikes. Then I guess I might be doing more of what you're doing online and seeing what standard I got. But going around the gogos was a kind of foreplay too, with all the naked girls getting you in the mood and the excitement that you could fuck the girl you'd just seen on stage pretty much right then.

Only once found April/May too hot. But there is another reason to avoid the hot season: Songkran. 3-5 days of getting soaked and covered in flour as soon as you walk out the door. Having to keep your phone and wallet in waterproof bags all the time. Having to change your clothes 2-3 times a day and get them laundered. And girls taking time off.

Offline Cheshuk

That's good to know, obviously increased prices during that time of year would be something to avoid. As well as the crowds, for some reason I was imagining that most of the bar girls would be students as you find in the first world country. However since this probably isn't the case I guess they would be available all year round. I think the consensus is whilst there are plenty of hot girls everywhere, there's just more of them in Bangkok.

Hot season may be a good time to consider as well. Has anyone here tried tinder in Bangkok? as I imagine that would be massively popular in terms of hot girls looking for customers

Offline elfy72

Thailand has been on my list for a while, so this report is epic . What I wasn't expecting is the prices you mentioned. I assumed id need £120 a day 5000baht. I got this from googling prices of girls over there. I have a few questions if anyone can help

1. I see your saying 1000baht is standard which is £25 insane. Lets say your finding girls on tinder or the the best looking girls, what's the most they'd expect

2. Also I was initially looking at Pattaya but spoke to Thai girls/research and read the hottest girls are in Bangkok. What's the consensus here, any answers with detail would be much appreciated

3. Finally it seems to bring a girl back to your hotel they have to leave their ID at reception, and knowing what I'm like I'd probably do at least two a day and imagine this to be really awkward. Did you not find it awkward bringing random girls to the reception at the hotel

1. 1000 baht is not standard, you'll get that sort of price in Soi 6 from most girls, from Thai Friendly, a dating site and Soi Pothole. If you are taking girls from go-go's in Pattaya or Bangkok you'd be looking at 3K for a short time and 5K to 6K for a long time. Also, for a long time used to be you got back to your room and fuck, then woke up in the morning at whatever time you woke up and fuck again. Now girls will say the long time is 4 hours, so they don't stay and you will need to fit your 2 shags into that time. That's not the hard and fast rule but it's becoming more of an issue. On Tinder, you will find a lot of ladyboys and will have to sift through them to get to the girls. In Bangkok, the best go-go at the moment is probably Billboard in the Nana Plaza and in Pattaya Pin-up on Walking St, with Lady Love and Queens Club having a lot of hot girls in Soi LK.

Another trick is for them to agree to a long time and after the first fuck, make an excuse such as her roommate has lost her key so she has to go now, at this point tell her it's now a short time and you will only pay the short time rate. I had a girl one time wake me up at 7 am saying she was going home and wanting her long time fee, I told her long time is 2 fucks so she can either have a short time fee or get naked again and earn her long time fee, suffice to say she got her long time fee.

2. Yes the hottest girls will be in Bangkok, but you will have to pay more for them if they even go with customers at all. Make sure you ask up front if they go with customers, there are girls who only work for lady drinks and tips and won't go with customers. Some girls will only go with Japanese or Korean customers because they traditionally pay more, have small cocks and come quickly. They call them 5-5-5, 5K baht for the girl, 5 inches and 5 minutes.

3. In Pattaya you could stay in a guest house so there is no need to leave their reception, but that leaves you open to issues if she steals from you. At least with a hotel, they have a copy of the ID and there is some recourse. The staff in hotel receptions have seen it all, 6 ft ladyboys with 5 ft Japanese guys, guys bringing 2 girls back at once (you may need to pay a joiner fee in a hotel if you bring back 2 people), pregnant girls, midgets etc. No need to feel awkward.

Offline Your Chef

Reference point 2, the Asian gents are getting better, it was 3-3-3 when I was last over January 2020.

Offline Doormatt

They call them 5-5-5, 5K baht for the girl, 5 inches and 5 minutes.
The Thai for five is "ha" .
Hence " ha ha ha"  laughter. It's also a gentleman's club in Pattaya.
Once upon a time it was 3.3.3.
Downside prices have gone up. Plus side oriental cocks have got bigger.

Offline Your Chef

Many thanks for the education Doormatt. And if a lady says 5k Baht for short time I will politely say no whilst inside I will be laughing very hard. 5k Baht should get me two LT ladies.

Offline Cheshuk

1. 1000 baht is not standard, you'll get that sort of price in Soi 6 from most girls, from Thai Friendly, a dating site and Soi Pothole. If you are taking girls from go-go's in Pattaya or Bangkok you'd be looking at 3K for a short time and 5K to 6K for a long time. Also, for a long time used to be you got back to your room and fuck, then woke up in the morning at whatever time you woke up and fuck again. Now girls will say the long time is 4 hours, so they don't stay and you will need to fit your 2 shags into that time. That's not the hard and fast rule but it's becoming more of an issue. On Tinder, you will find a lot of ladyboys and will have to sift through them to get to the girls. In Bangkok, the best go-go at the moment is probably Billboard in the Nana Plaza and in Pattaya Pin-up on Walking St, with Lady Love and Queens Club having a lot of hot girls in Soi LK.

Another trick is for them to agree to a long time and after the first fuck, make an excuse such as her roommate has lost her key so she has to go now, at this point tell her it's now a short time and you will only pay the short time rate. I had a girl one time wake me up at 7 am saying she was going home and wanting her long time fee, I told her long time is 2 fucks so she can either have a short time fee or get naked again and earn her long time fee, suffice to say she got her long time fee.

2. Yes the hottest girls will be in Bangkok, but you will have to pay more for them if they even go with customers at all. Make sure you ask up front if they go with customers, there are girls who only work for lady drinks and tips and won't go with customers. Some girls will only go with Japanese or Korean customers because they traditionally pay more, have small cocks and come quickly. They call them 5-5-5, 5K baht for the girl, 5 inches and 5 minutes.

3. In Pattaya you could stay in a guest house so there is no need to leave their reception, but that leaves you open to issues if she steals from you. At least with a hotel, they have a copy of the ID and there is some recourse. The staff in hotel receptions have seen it all, 6 ft ladyboys with 5 ft Japanese guys, guys bringing 2 girls back at once (you may need to pay a joiner fee in a hotel if you bring back 2 people), pregnant girls, midgets etc. No need to feel awkward.

Thank you a lot of useful info there, you seem to know the scene well

Offline Monger2468

Nice report mate. Can't believe you managed so many snags and only spent 4.5Bills  :wackogirl: Great job. I spent 6K baht in an hour or so buying rounds in Toybox. Mates of mine have advised me I should use your strategy, but I simply can't stick to it. On my last trip - which I reported - I preferred to have a good time in the bar, rather than ST girls. I'm back out there at the end of the year and might try this strategy.

:bomb: Monger 2468  :bomb:

Pattaya Field Report – August 2022

PART I

Just got back from Hell (well heaven and now likely going to hell).  A five day, six night, shag-a-thon.  Enjoy.

Key stats

•   Number of days: 5
•   Number of nights: 6
•   Total punts: 18
•   Total cumshots: 20
•   Total penetrative sex episodes: 14
•   Total unique girls: 14
•   Total ladyboys: 1
•   Total spent on sex paid direct to girl / ladyboy (i.e. excludes incidentals like short time rooms): 19,400 THB (approx. £456)

Summary and key takeaways

•   Pattaya is completely open
•   Locals still wear masks in malls / hotels, but not expected of tourists, and certainly will not see any of that in the bars
•   Most of the time spent on Soi 6 as I like the short time bars; most straightforward and best bang for buck
•   Tip – just go straight to a girl on Soi 6 and ask if they want to go upstairs.  No point needing to waste time and money with drinks and lady drinks.  Keep unnecessary spend to a minimum.  If you want to chill out with the girl then you can easily take your time in the room upstairs
•   Tip – always carry a few spare condoms on you.  While most of the girls will have a stash, you will see I was caught out when a girl did not have any mid-punt (punt 14)
•   Tip – more generally, if service is lacking, do not be afraid to challenge / say you will pay less than originally agreed upfront
•   Tip – avoid the short time freelancers on Walking Street; bad service mercenaries
•   Tip – be prepared for some girls on Soi 6 do turn you down.  I had a few that came with excuses, like on period, or because they saw you with another girl at the same bar.  Would suggest be respectful and quickly move on after a rejection.  Plenty more options available.
•   Tip – if you want to take a girl back to your hotel, check she’s not too drunk
•   The open air bar at the bottom of Soi 6 seems to be quite a good rehydration stop if you are in need of a beer, or perhaps a soft drink or water between punts and do not want to be sitting in one of the girly bars with the loud music.  More serene laid back setting with the beach and sea nearby
•   Weather is not the best in August.  I have been before in rainy season but on 2 of the days it was almost continual rain.  Of course an umbrella is essential, but bearing in mind there’s a lot of outside walking around it’s really not massively ideal when the heavens open, and at short notice
•   I do not understand the girl code – the girls are happy to have multiple customers in your face, but then they do not want you propositioning multiple girls in the same bar they are working in (has anyone else experienced this double standard?).  My view, if they want to fuck other customers, I should be equally entitled to fuck multiple girls in the same bar, especially when I only paid for, and got, your one-time service
•   Was generally difficult to orchestrate after work meets with Soi 6 girls (less successful than prior trips).  They either had excuses, wanted to sleep, were unresponsive on Line or had “plans”.  Could be with friends or likely other longer-term regulars
•   Tinder gave me loads of matches but girls only wanted to talk money upfront (previously I have got away with more go-with-the-flow type girls where you tip them at the end of the night without mentioning money upfront, and would run far more like a traditional date with drinks, club, back to hotel).  Girls on Tinder now seem more mercenary and business-like
•   Massage parlours are really hit and miss, and not all offer extras
•   I did not partake in any soapies this trip – I generally find them a waste of money
•   I did not go to any agogos this trip – for the same reason they are generally overpriced and the logistics are far less convenient than the short time bars.  Yes it is true there may be a higher proportion of hotter girls, but it’s quite subjective and there are gems elsewhere if you spend time looking.  There are also plenty of uggs in the agogos
•   This was my longest trip in Pattaya – probably long enough as my dick can only manage so much, even for a horny fucker like me.  Also find that you start running out of girl options, at least on Soi 6, after you have discounted 95% of them
•   Service is good as ever, and re-affirmed that I love young, cute Asian girls more than ever and really need to see more of these beauties regularly arriving on our home shores

First evening

Arrived to the hotel late.  Straight to Soi 6 around 11pm, and it was busy.

PUNT 1

Was looking for something skinny and young, and then I saw Aun at Lust Bar.  19 yo, but could easily be younger.  She is tiny and very sexy.  1,000 TBH

Hidden Image/Members Only

She provided good service with plenty DFK, OWO and penetrative sex (protected).  Finished in mish.  Got her Line and said I’d like to meet her again.  Unfortunately while responsive on Line, seemed to be busy with another punter to meet in the evenings after work (as that is what I like to try and do).  However, I did see her again later in the trip at the bar again.

PUNT 2

Got the Baht Bus to Walking Street.  Saw what I thought was a Ladyboy.  I will never know.  She had a pussy when she removed everything but may have been post-op.  Didn’t ask and didn’t care.

Was a bad punt.  She quoted 1,500 THB for short time which is steep, but was late and didn’t negotiate as I suspect in Walking Street prices are higher than Soi 6.  Went to some short time hotel where she tried to demand payment upfront.  Should have walked as these are the alarm bells.  Told her I don’t pay upfront, and no girl takes money beforehand.  Note I was fully prepared to walk and lose the money I had just paid to the short time hotel (around 400 THB), and I think she saw this.  She obliged to be paid after.

Was the worst punt of the trip.  She rushed as quick as possible.  No kissing, no eye contact, rushed and vigorous OWO just trying to finish me ASAP, and then jumped on my cock with fake moans and noises.  Despite this, I still came in the bag pretty quick.  She got dressed and was out the door ASAP with cash in hand.  Left me to check out myself as she went off to find her next victim.  Good luck to her and to him.

I would suggest avoid short time freelancers on Walking Street, especially the ones that look like ladyboys.  They are mercenaries and not incentivised to show you a good time; just trying to extract cash.  They have no bar or agogo to report to, and Walking Street is so anonymous it’s easy for them to act like this.  Tip – long time freelancers, which you’ll see in my next punt, can be a different ballgame, if you incentivise them (i.e. we go short time and if it’s good I’ll extend to long time and pay you more / tip you / look after you).

PUNT 3 – WARNING THIS PUNT IS A LADYBOY REVIEW (BUT ONLY PUNT 3)

Walked Beach Road back towards hotel, where loads of freelancers hang around.  Saw a group of obvious ladyboys.  I find it hilarious how when you want to take them, they tell you they’re a ladyboy.  It’s like duh, of course you are, and that’s why I want you! :p

Super young one with pale white porcelain skin (akin to Korean / northern Asians, which I really love), red lipstick make-up, cute Asian fringe.  It was love at first sight for me.  Arranged long time for 3,000 THB and back to my hotel.

Chilled for a bit with plenty of fondling and kissing.  Said she was 18 y.o.  Then showered and proceeded with plenty OWO, me on her and her on me.  Tried to do her in the ass.  Had packed plenty of lube as I expected I would have a ladyboy to my hotel sometime during the trip (as I had done on prior trips – and would thoroughly recommend).  Unfortunately no matter how much lube we used I wasn’t able to penetrate.  Either she was too tight or I was not firm enough.  Eventually gave up and went with OWO and frotting.

She was hard and I wanted her to cum, because I wanted to rub all her sticky mess over her and my cock and then cum myself, using her cum as my lube.  I think she was reluctant at first because, and I found this with quite a few ladyboys, they feel cumming makes them look masculine.  Anyway, I wanked her off and was so sexy when she shot her load.  Felt her little ladyboy cock convulse and a massive puddle of thick sticky cum went all over her stomach.  Sexy.  Didn’t feel brave enough to slurp any of it however.  I didn’t last long after, rubbing her sexy ladyboy cum juice all over my cock as I spunked my load.  Throughout this whole episode there was intense, passionate, and sensual deep kissing and eye contact.  She looked so young and vulnerable on my bed laying there with me on top of her.  I was in heaven.  If I had only this punt in Pattaya alone, it would have been worth the trip.

Shower together and then tried to sleep a little but couldn’t.  Eventually went to cuddle her and realised she was hard again.  I was kissing her like crazy.  Looking deep into her eyes while I was on top of her, our cocks rubbing and pressing against each other, until I bust a second one.

Proceeded to wank her off again till she ejaculated, and she did to me again, so third orgasm for me.  Never have I had such a young white Asian ladyboy beauty.  This is what my dreams are made of.

By this time it was almost 5am and she made some excuse that she needed to leave to see her sister.  Right!  I wasn’t too bothered as I was ready to sleep and thought it best.  Negotiated down to 2,500 saying because I couldn’t penetrate her ass I was going to give only 2,500.  She seemed happy with that and left.

Got her Line and subsequently saw her every evening standing on Beach Road.  However, I did not feel the need to bring her back again, and she seemed a bit funny about going with me again.  Well anyway, onwards and upwards.

First Full Day

Got up and determined after breakfast a massage with happy ending was in order to start the day off.

PUNT 4

Picked a random massage joint.

Tip – I generally go for the young girls for sex, but the older ladies for massage as they are generally better workers and know how to work their magic hands.  They do not seem to tire so easily either.

Quoted 300 THB for 60 minute oil massage, which seems to be the standard price in all shops right now.  Perhaps 50 mins in, she climbed on top of me, touching my cock from beneath the towel, asking if I would like a massage there.  Hell yes.

She started wanking me off, and I asked how much extra.  Initially was trying to charge an additional 500 THB, but I said it’s a quick extra job for a further 200 THB.  Eventually we settled on 600 THB all in.  I really only wanted to pay 500 but I wasn’t going to lose my shit over 100 THB so went with it.

Not much else to report.  Satisfied and left.  Must have orgasmed hard because I was moaning and shouting very loudly as I was about to cum, which does not always happen.  She told me off afterwards for being too noisy.  Haha.

PUNT 5

Back to Soi 6.  On the hunt for a young, skinny hottie.

Tip - if you are a bit picky like me, you do need to disregard 90-95% of what’s on offer in the street.  There’s going to be a lot of distraction, diversion and misdirection with girls shouting and trying to grab you (usually the uglies), but there are some gems if you look long and hard enough.  Usually the cuter quieter ones (see my punt on the last day).  They will tease you for walking up and down all day, but just have a thick skin and disregard that.  The thought process in my head is: we all know why we are all here – to fuck.  I have cash and I am looking to spend it on who I want and I am going to take my time.  So what they see me every day here walking up and down; I see them every day here too and better a good customer that returns again and again.

Further tip – it’s very easy to walk the street quickly.  Don’t.  Go to the first bar, stand outside, engage with a couple of the girls.  Spend time looking around.  Have a good look.  If you spot a gem, strike and ask her for short time straight away.  If not, move to the next bar and repeat.  When you come back 30 mins later (or more), likely the girls will have moved round.  Some that were busy will now be out front, others will be with customers on taking a break out the back.  Also, some girls turn up later.

Ended up in Sweet Bar.  Was only there for a beer stop, and to say hi to a girl I saw on my last trip right at the start of 2020 pre-pandemic.  I was not going to go with her again to her disappointment as she was a bit of an ugg, and I have got pickier since.  As I sat there, I noticed one very pretty 20 y.o.

Young face, cracking sexy “I want you” smile.  Absolutely gorgeous body.  Asked her up to the room.  1,000 THB.  Plenty DFK, OWO, sex and cum in mish.

Got her Line but was quite unresponsive afterwards.  When I was in the street later she was with some other customer and seemed busy.  You got to have a thick skin with these girls. I admit I was a little disappointed to see her openly touching some other punters’ trousers in the bar, and so forgot her rest of the trip.  She did try grabbing my attention on subsequent days when I walked past the bar and she wasn’t busy, but I always ignored her.

PUNT 6

This time on Soi 6 at Ruby Club.  This turned out to be my favourite bar and saw 2 girls here over 4 separate punts.

This day everyone was in school girl uniform, which was the initial attraction for me to settle in for a drink and see what was going on.  Watch for a bit and work out who was the hottest.

From nowhere, this absolute stunning girl in a red school girl sailor uniform and long platinum blonde hair appeared, called Nanwan.  I was ready to fuck her, with all her blonde hair, school girl mess.  1,000 THB and up we go.

She is number 7 from left with blonde hair.

She said she’s 26 y.o.  Slightly older than I really wanted, and had been a bit side tracked with her hair and uniform.

However, great sensual unrushed session.  Plenty DFK, OWO, cum in mish.

Get her Line.  She was one of the most responsive to Line.  Unfortunately she does not do overnights or long time because she has a young family, so if you want her just get her at the bar.

PUNT 7

Still on Soi 6.  Last punt of first day was with a girl I cannot remember the name, and unfortunately cannot find photos.  If I find some I’ll update the post.

Said she’s 25 y.o, but as you’ll see from the pics looks younger.  1,000 THB as standard.

She, with all the girls at this bar, were wearing these Green Brazilian looking football outfits.

Not the best punt.  Nice pretty face but under light looked like heavy make-up.  Kissing was rather LFK.  Otherwise offered the usual OWO and sex.

She always caught my eye for the rest of my trip.  Like her eyes and her body is quite chunky sexy (one size up from ultra slim).  Never indulged again as performance was a little lack-lustre.  Did not bother asking for her Line.

Second full day

PUNT 8

Kicking off with a happy ending massage again post breakfast.  Tried a different parlour opposite from Central Festival.  Girls wear professional uniforms, and the room was private and air conditioned.  Also offered a shower before and after.  Got this one for 500 THB all in, so a complete win here.  Was also a good handjob.  Very slow and very oily, leading to a great cum shot.

PUNT 9

Back to ground zero – Soi 6.

Went back with Nanwan again (see punt 6 above), at Ruby Bar.  I had not had enough of this blonde beauty, although today to my disappointment, no school uniform and she now had short blonde hair (most of it was extensions).  Anyway, I knew it would be a relatively good punt and was horny.  Much like the last session.  1,000 THB.

PUNT 10

Hunting around, went a few bars up to Exotica bar where the girl caught my eye.  She was young, cute face, braces, long hair slightly dyed, skinny.  Said she was 22 y.o from Issan.  Initially tried asking for 1,500 THB, and I immediately shot her down and said it’s 1,000 standard, to which she immediately agreed.  Nice try love.

Was not a great punt.  Same old OWO and finish in mish.  She did not want to kiss, and actively avoided, which was a massive disappointment.  Also spoke hardly any English.  Win some, lose some, she was still hot.

Called it a day/night.  May have done some hunting round Walking Street, Soi LK, or another place but didn’t find anything taking my fancy and just chilled.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2022, 01:51:15 pm by Monger2468 »

Offline Monger2468

Pattaya dead ⚰?

Are you sure you actually went to Pattaya
 :wacko: :crazy: :D :lol:

Not only are braces a thing but so are fake ones that don't actually do anything but they wear them to look cute or look like they have money

Great review

I know it's what you make of it but found Pattaya to be too dead and down on past glories to really enjoy it when I was there 3 weeks ago or so
« Last Edit: September 22, 2022, 01:51:48 pm by Monger2468 »

Offline Monger2468

£120 a day. Fcuk me, I was spunking £300 minimum in Pattaya and Bangkok. But it was an epic fcuking trip.

I agree at 78 baht toa pound, it would've been circa £180. But that's what happens when you vote in the shit show Government we've had for the last 12 years  :wackogirl: :yahoo: :drinks:

Your forgetting the 400baht Barfine/ room + it’s 1 hour/ I cum + if your getting a girl at night it could cost you £60 LT ??? But could cost a lot more + her drinks/ food, if you go for the GFE and partying, you’ll blow though a £100 easy, Thailand can be cheap-ish and can be very expensive,
Bangkok if freelancers, can be cheap-ish but if your going to Gogo bar it will cost you.

First time to Pattaya I would look at £120 minimum, there are just to many way to spend money, 20 years ago I use to look at £100 a day and that was 78 baht to the pound
« Last Edit: September 22, 2022, 01:52:22 pm by Monger2468 »

Offline southcoastpunter

But that's what happens when you vote in the shit show Government we've had for the last 12 years  :wackogirl: :yahoo: :drinks:

that sounds like a political comment to me. Read the rules - Politics not allowed -except in one thread in off topic!

(you might think i am nick picking a bit but what if i or someone else responded and before we know it, we have lots of (not needed) political comments on what is a good thread!)

Offline clivethomas

Pattaya dead ⚰?

Are you sure you actually went to Pattaya
 :wacko: :crazy: :D :lol:

I did, it was absolutely desperate in mid August when I went.   Even Ibar was quiet.  Then when you factor in a lot of businesses haven't reopened I'd say it was pretty dead, and that's what others were saying

It is fairly busy around LK metro area but some roads have more bars than punters.  Maybe there has been a sudden rush but I doubt when I went that visitor numbers were even 20% of pre covid

Offline Monger2468

Pound now gets you less than 40 baht. That's mental! I have a trip planned in December. Probably just got a couple more hundred pounds expensive in the course of a couple of days.  :dash:

that sounds like a political comment to me. Read the rules - Politics not allowed -except in one thread in off topic!

(you might think i am nick picking a bit but what if i or someone else responded and before we know it, we have lots of (not needed) political comments on what is a good thread!)

Offline Monger2468

That's definitely not the Pattaya I saw. Maybe I was lucky?

But going forward, with the pound getting me less and less baht, I can definitely see myself going out there less. Surely, I won't be the only one?

Or do we use Flamingice's strategy of just going into a bar, grabbing a bird, telling her "I just wanna a shag", shag, and then leave  :lol: That's not my idea of Pattaya, but feck me, might not have any choice  :dash:

I did, it was absolutely desperate in mid August when I went.   Even Ibar was quiet.  Then when you factor in a lot of businesses haven't reopened I'd say it was pretty dead, and that's what others were saying

It is fairly busy around LK metro area but some roads have more bars than punters.  Maybe there has been a sudden rush but I doubt when I went that visitor numbers were even 20% of pre covid
« Last Edit: September 26, 2022, 09:19:54 am by Monger2468 »

Offline peterclarke

A great review of your trip OP, thank you so much.

I've been out of the game for a long long time, but have recently been considering getting back to it. If money wasnt a concern, are there any hotels you would recommend for mongering in Pattaya and/or Bangkok?