Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amberrose2022 - Sheffield  (Read 3965 times)

Online marksmith1986

Anyone seen this lady or have any info?

External Link/Members Only

Profile looks new and pics looks decent

Offline Ridejohn69

I have a booking tomorrow so will let you know

Offline dl80

Pics look good and I'm very tempted. Look forward to your review!

Online TrampZ

Look forwards to this review, she does look tasty.

Offline dashton

How did the booking go?

I had her in my hot list, but some pics lifted from an underwear website and photoshopped which put me off. Any info?

Online TrampZ

I was looking forwards to this review too.  I thought she looked tasty.

Online TrampZ

Any chance of a review???

Offline rajaindian

I did contact her to make a booking
she does not see indian/ asian guy

Offline Ghost89

Any chance of a review???

I wouldn’t hold your breath. 3 reviews in 6 years.

Online TrampZ

I wouldn’t hold your breath. 3 reviews in 6 years.

I thought that but why say you are going to review then don,t bother your arse. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline Ghost89

I thought that but why say you are going to review then don,t bother your arse. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

It must be leach season. There seems to be a few that have cropped up recently.

Offline viper13

Anyone seen this one.  :unknown:
Ridejohn69 stated on this thread above, he had a booking for the 24th September but still hasn't done a review  :dash:

Offline Ghost89

Another leach. His profile says 3 reviews in 6 years but only 2 show for some reason. Both in 2018 so is happy to take intel but won’t give it.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2022, 03:10:31 pm by Ghost89 »

Offline viper13

Another leach. His profile says 3 reviews in 6 years but only 2 show for some reason. Both in 2018 so is happy to take intel but won’t give it.

Done feedback for her on AW on the 23rd September
Yea, fucking annoying  :dash:

Interested i this one and had several comms with her but not going alway to Sheffield and risking it at £160 ph  :thumbsdown:

Come on "Ridejohn69" get a review done    :angry:

Offline R1s2c3o4

I'm booked in for today, I'll let you know how it goes ...

Offline viper13

I'm booked in for today, I'll let you know how it goes ...

Goodman  :thumbsup:
Hope it's a POS  :hi:

Offline R1s2c3o4

Reporting back
Very positive, very nice girl, red underwear pic is recent and accurate big dark nipples. I go for gfe and.got  Soft kissing,  owo, protected sex. I'll be going back, maybe even tomorrow if she is free

Offline GingerNuts

Reporting back
Very positive, very nice girl, red underwear pic is recent and accurate big dark nipples. I go for gfe and.got  Soft kissing,  owo, protected sex. I'll be going back, maybe even tomorrow if she is free

You should post a proper review so it's recorded against her profile and it'll get you up and running.

Online TrampZ

You should post a proper review so it's recorded against her profile and it'll get you up and running.

I second that, she sounds tasty.

Offline viper13

Reporting back

Thanks for the brief insight  :thumbsup:
As it's already been said, wright a detailed review on here   :hi:

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Reporting back

Could you write your own review please as we are a sharing community, it also shows consistency of good/bad services, it’s what makes the site work (and I hate banning people  :lol: )

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Reporting back
To add to the comments above, to post a review go here - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?board=27.0 - clock on the blue NEW REVIEW link on the right hand side and follow the instructions.

There's also a guide that will help. - External Link/Members Only

Offline mrfishyfoo

Did your booking happen ??

Offline FLYING BLUE

He was logged in here yesterday - I don't think we're gonna get a review or even a response somehow :lol:

Offline viper13

Well, he's done feedback for her on the 23rd on her AW profile so assume it did Mr FF

Asked several times by different members here, still not done a review.

Could be that he's busy and a review will be done soon but either way he's not even replied, and he's logged on several times since which is fucking annoying :angry:

Offline viper13

Reporting back

This one has done a brief report as we can see
Maybe he will complete a more detailed report as asked, who knows  :unknown:

What's wrong with people, fuck's sake :dash: