Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dubai Happy Valley  (Read 2766 times)

Offline Pb1271

Hi
So was on holiday in Dubai - was staying in the Jumeirah complex
Did some research before I left but nothing concrete
As was with family could not try looking around as would not have the excuse and time
I remembered happy valley having a spa opposite my hotel in a mall.
In fact there was another one not too far near mall of emirates
As I was driving and had to fill the hire car up before return I paid a visit to the mall opposite
I did book pre-hand via WhatsApp
This mall was very small and on the top level was all health and beauty shops with happy valley in a corner.
Entred and gave  my name for booking
Was a couple of girls there but as I was in a rush I took what they gave and tell you the truth they were all pretty.
Paid the entrance free and the girl took me in the room wearing the lounge wear they do as per website
The rooms were all very well done and looked after.
They are as the website very cost with en suite and shower

Only booked half hour for 210aed
Was left to get changed -offered the paper pants but declined
As she left got changed and face down on the comfy low bed
She returned and asked if oil was ok
Began with some shoulder massage but I was straight in asking what else was on offer - she went through a list and I remember it was way high. I had no time to negotiate so chose naked B2B.
Once agreed she got naked and oiled her body
The usual naked b2b massage on my back lots of neck kissing and ear Kissing also got some kisses in
She was getting in to it and my hands managed to get to her pussy and she was getting wer
Turn over and great massage on front very sensual with kisses -not rushed at all
Access to wer pussy but not fingers in ass
Tried to get her in 69 but she was not having it
If I had more time I could have persuaded her to
She was very friendly anything I tried was not an issue
After a great sensual massage she finished me with a finger up the ass and gave me a sensual long handjob
Showered and dressed and shown out by a lovely beautiful girl

The pictures are on instagram with their personal pages too
Hope this helps

Offline Jacobyi

Around how much are the extras?

Offline Pb1271

It was 300 for HJ 500 for b2b and 1000 for full service

But prices are negotiable alot

Offline bungry

you will get them down to 300 for B2B and 500 for FS.  Bottom line is that if you say you will come back another time then they will not want you leave out the door without paying something.  This is how they survive so they will agree to whatever you say (within reason).

Offline bigb

Are the girls at HV known to offer FS?

Offline bungry

Are the girls at HV known to offer FS?

Some might, some won't.  Unless the full staff is gone through you will never know.