Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Doncaster Thais  (Read 2570 times)

Offline Candyman1900

Hi all, looking through aw and viva Street we have a few more thai ladies in town, do you think nestas success in getting a few bookings in, has led to others tryi g their luck with us lads? I bet they are no where near as good looking or provide a half decent service. What's your thoughts?

Offline Ghost89

I was thinking that myself. I’ve messaged a few of them and expecting the same location but so far only 1 replied giving another location near the old bus station.

Offline chandlerhandler

I'm waiting for Nesta to reappear, hopefully soon. I wonder if there'll be another profile change or has been already  :dash: I don't understand changing it if she was being succesful  :unknown:

Offline Newlad21

I’ve noticed them all just appear too.  I was hoping to go see Eusie again but she’s not back in Doncaster at the minute.  Nancy Thai massage looks okay so if I manage to get to see her I’ll post the review asap

Offline wildwildwest

I'm waiting for Nesta to reappear, hopefully soon. I wonder if there'll be another profile change or has been already  :dash: I don't understand changing it if she was being succesful  :unknown:

She’s back

External Link/Members Only..

Offline chandlerhandler

Offline Deepness88

« Last Edit: August 30, 2022, 03:44:42 pm by Deepness88 »

Offline Candyman1900

2 of them have replied back location near the hospital suspect 1 girl 2 numbers there. Also had the old bus stop one reply too. But Nesta is back so they can all wait lol

Offline Candyman1900

I’ve noticed them all just appear too.  I was hoping to go see Eusie again but she’s not back in Doncaster at the minute.  Nancy Thai massage looks okay so if I manage to get to see her I’ll post the review asap

Euise away for  3 weeks on holiday pal

Offline chandlerhandler

Looks like this is her too.
External Link/Members Only
She's a different age on AW to VS who would have thought they didn't tell the truth  :unknown: she or who ever has done the profile can't decide how tall she is  :lol: I doubt that she's 5' at all & she's certainly not 9 stone & doesn't have C cup tits, it's definitely Nesta though  :thumbsup: but the photo in red isn't her, no tattoo's  :dash:

Offline chandlerhandler

Having read through the reviews linked to the AW advert I think Natalie was a different WG & the AW is now for Nesta, the descriptions don't match, punters in earlier reviews say she's got fake tits, well if Nestas are false she'd be asking for her money back  :lol:

Offline Ghost89

Yeah. Knowing what we know about Nesta it certainly seems a strange mix of profile. Somewhat jumbled.

Offline chandlerhandler

All the Thai's seem to be leaving Donny, there's a lot less on VS now

Offline chandlerhandler

couple of tourers turned up in town.

First one might be at Thai towers but not sure about JJ with the £100 p/h rate

Offline Ghost89

couple of tourers turned up in town.

First one might be at Thai towers but not sure about JJ with the £100 p/h rate

I was looking at the first one this morning. I reckon she’s gonna be at Thai Towers looking at the pricing structure. Not seen the second
One before but looks interesting.

Offline Candyman1900

I was looking at the first one this morning. I reckon she’s gonna be at Thai Towers looking at the pricing structure. Not seen the second
One before but looks interesting.

Yes the first one confirmed she's at Thai towers lol

Offline chandlerhandler

Nice! Are these both at Thai towers?

I suspect they may be, Nesta's advert is missing so there could be 2 rooms need filling

Offline Candyman1900

I suspect they may be, Nesta's advert is missing so there could be 2 rooms need filling

Nesta is away, katie is at the towers but Victoria is near the police station.