Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lexy Pandora - Cardiff. Meet didn't happen.  (Read 1157 times)

16 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5280556) (15 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline simping

External Link/Members Only

Usually don't post in these neck of the woods but I was looking forward to punting outside of my area. Reached out to Lexy a couple days ago after reading her most recent review on here, sent an email then moved to text to finalise everything: 1hr30mins (£260) with filming (+£30). Checked with her yesterday and all was good :yahoo: as I was getting ready I received a text from her she's on her monthly perfect 🤦

Offline sensualencounter

Are women not allowed to bleed?

Online justalad

Seems a tad harsh to me given the SP notified in advance.

Offline Justjim1987

Seems a tad harsh to me given the SP notified in advance.

Agreed mate

Offline bolo79bm

Very harsh this. What else was she supposed to do??

Online justalad

Very harsh this. What else was she supposed to do??
Meet the OP whilst on her period and then get a neg.  No win situation.

Offline aps

I once gave a negative for a WG when she messaged me 5 minutes before that she had come on
I had driven 1 hour to get there. My reasoning was she should have let me know early OR if she was due her periods, she shouldn't have agreed to the booking.
I later realised that things can change and anyone will have to cancel/change plans last minute, for many number of reasons.
Gladly, I re booked her and had a great time.

Online spiralnotebook

You should have gone ahead with the booking and done the `Ribena Man` thing  :D

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline simping

I once gave a negative for a WG when she messaged me 5 minutes before that she had come on
I had driven 1 hour to get there. My reasoning was she should have let me know early OR if she was due her periods, she shouldn't have agreed to the booking.
I later realised that things can change and anyone will have to cancel/change plans last minute, for many number of reasons.
Gladly, I re booked her and had a great time.

+1

Offline simping

You should have gone ahead with the booking and done the `Ribena Man` thing  :D

Hidden Image/Members Only

You'll have to explain mate I'm lost 😂

Offline simping

Meet the OP whilst on her period and then get a neg.  No win situation.
Where did you get that from? Would never give a WG a neg whilst she's on her period

Offline sensualencounter

+1
So you agree with all what he says, yet it’s still a neutral?

She gave you notice, it wasn’t as if you had driven there and got ghosted. And it seems that you don’t realise that women can come on very quickly and it’s not at all like clockwork, so they don’t know the exact day/s it’s going to happen.

Very harsh and completely lacking in any understanding from you.

Online spiralnotebook

You'll have to explain mate I'm lost

:D Showing my age there, it used to be a bit of a joke about having sex during a period and blood ending up everywhere.

Offline simping

So you agree with all what he says, yet it’s still a neutral?
The neutral is because the meet never happened, not for the reason it never happened.

Offline bolo79bm

The neutral is because the meet never happened, not for the reason it never happened.

That's a circular position to adopt. The reason why it never happened was because she was on her period. The two go hand in hand. I think you have confused yourself.