Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bit of local knowledge required pls - Bournemouth & Poole  (Read 1305 times)

Offline alibirmingham

Hi all,

Being an experienced punter there’s some very strict rules I follow (as do most of us in the mids at least) which is no deposits. Which brings me to my question.

Came across this agency while looking for a cheeky punt. External Link/Members Only

They advertise well with a fancy website but the website itself brought nothing up on ukp and nor did rock star girls in the search tab. So is this a legit agency? And if so can the be trusted? I tried to book but was told a deposit would need to be paid. I said no chance and they replied saying it was literally the first thing on the site but I’ve still yet to see where it say deposit.

But in any case has anyone had experience with this agency? The guy I was messaging was going on about how they are a limited company and Bournemouth largest etc

Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Offline Dogfather

Never heard of them.

2 of the girls listed in the gallery are independents and are on AW or VS for a cheaper price.

So stick to what you know. Nothing to be gained by using this agency I believe.

Offline CoverMyEyes

Deposit is mentioned on their home page if you scroll down about halfway.

Website registered in March this year. Very glitzy website. Some interesting incomplete pages (e.g. External Link/Members Only). I'd say you are right to be concerned.

Offline alibirmingham

Thanks for the quick replies lads. Appreciated  :hi:

Just as I thought and suspected then. All a load of BS and a fake agency with little to their name other than a fancy website.

They offered me Sara and she looked ok. If I could find her I’d book her direct. I’ll have a gander through vs and aw and hopefully I’ll find her.

Offline Coriniumstud

For me when a deposit is required it’s a no no

Offline alibirmingham

For me when a deposit is required it’s a no no

Exactly my thoughts and told the guy over messages. He seemed to take it personally  :D

Good to know the thoughts are the same down south as well. But as with most places there will always be guys willing to take the chance (pay the deposit) and live to regret it

Offline manofsimplepleasures

That website is as dodgy as hell. Parts of WordPress boiler plate pages remain with default Latin infill sample text. I've seen one of 'their' girls, Lucy, a couple of years ago. She's an independent Romanian working from a flat in Westbourne, advertising on AW. Admittedly, she could have moved to Charminster. However, Charminster has postcodes beginning with BH8, not BH2 as stated on her profile. The rest of the website is littered with similar inconsistencies.

Offline alibirmingham

That website is as dodgy as hell. Parts of WordPress boiler plate pages remain with default Latin infill sample text. I've seen one of 'their' girls, Lucy, a couple of years ago. She's an independent Romanian working from a flat in Westbourne, advertising on AW. Admittedly, she could have moved to Charminster. However, Charminster has postcodes beginning with BH8, not BH2 as stated on her profile. The rest of the website is littered with similar inconsistencies.

Thanks for the info. I’m back in brum now so until next time I guess but hopefully this post will serve others who may think of using this so called agency.

Next time I’ll have to put a bit more planning into it I guess and hope I get lucky.