Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English-busty-rachel - Peterborough tour  (Read 3602 times)

14 review(s) for english busty rachel (9 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Inbetweener

Date of meeting: About 3 weeks ago

Price paid: £70 for 15 minutes

Comms: Very easy. She has a receptionist working for her. Texts responded to very quickly.

Location: She was working from a flat in Yaxley. Loads of parking very close to her place so this shouldn't be a problem anytime of the day.

The girl: Tall blonde milf with massive tits. Her body is good. She's quite large but not fat. Everything in proportion. Facially I've seen her described as a cross between Daniella Westbrook and Katie Hill and this is accurate. She's clearly in her 50s and you can tell from her face.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The meeting: When I got in the flat i was greeted by the receptionist who showed me in and introduced me to Rachel. Rachel is very bubbly and friendly. Instantly put me at ease. She started running her hands all over me and did some passionate kissing. Really sensual stuff. Got my gear off and she started OWO which was very decent. She got her tits out and they are a magnificent pair. Let me have a good grope and suck. After a few minutes of blowjob I said I wanted to fuck her. She says 'oh we don't have that much time left luv'. I know it's a quicky but I've been here about 6 minutes at this point. She gets on top and bounces up and down for a bit. Feels really good. Got her in missionary and smashed away for a bit grabbing those tits and watching them fly around. Came in that position. Nice chat and I was on my way.

Giving her a neutral as she tried to rush me and she's overpriced. 70 for 15 minutes and 120 for 30 minutes is too much in my opinion. She should be 50 and 80. Might go back if she's in the area again because of those tits and the body is decent.

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

Hi Inbetweener   thanks for posting but will hold back on this one   :hi:

Online webpunter

Good intel, thanks for the review  :thumbsup:
Tempted by the stupendous tits
Above my usual budget & at a ton eighty for the hour there are some FAF stunners
Looking at the frequency of the AW FB she's keeping busy so cant see the rates heading south 

Offline Smithchrissmith

To be fair to her, 6 minutes into a 15 minute punt doesn’t doesn’t leave “that much time”

Offline sameoldsinner

@Inbetweener Thanks for the review.

In my opinion 15 mins quickie is bit short to squeeze few things in the meet which you did managed well and R allowed as well.

Price might be bit higher when compared with EE and Latinos but you get what you pay !

Things you mentioned in your review ticks on my list only question on her facial looks i.e. Daniella Westbrook and Katie Hill is that positive or negative ? as recent photos of Daniella Westbrook are bit scary !

Online webpunter

Appears that she's wazzed up some new pics
& appears also to have trimmed up
Looking fit stacked milfage
With her rack & if she's talented it could be the oilyTW to end all oilyTWs
TW showing in the 1st movie gallery still 
Will keep an eye on her tour dates & if mission completed will report back

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Inbetweener

@Inbetweener Thanks for the review.

In my opinion 15 mins quickie is bit short to squeeze few things in the meet which you did managed well and R allowed as well.

Price might be bit higher when compared with EE and Latinos but you get what you pay !

Things you mentioned in your review ticks on my list only question on her facial looks i.e. Daniella Westbrook and Katie Hill is that positive or negative ? as recent photos of Daniella Westbrook are bit scary !
She's got more of the look of Katie Hill about her than Daniella Westbrook but has wrinkles on her face. She's in her 50s so to be expected. Her juggs are immense which was the main reason for visiting!

Online webpunter

Must have been a decade or more ago when i first noticed her

External Link/Members Only

A couple of pics attached

She must have been knockout in her younger days

Another case of me suffering from ditheritus FFS  :dash: