Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xx Essex Chanel xx - Harlow  (Read 6072 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5629097) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Dashing]

Offline zornj

External Link/Members Only
See Chanel couple days ago
Been very quiet and not punted for at least 18 months

Flat : block of flats quite easy to find good location

Comms: efficient via text

Services: OWO, RO, Protected Sex, DFK

Girl: mid 20s looks same as her pictures more pretty face to has a calm welcoming manor
She was wearing a sexy dress tanned looks great in her sexy heels .

her pussy was fresh and she gets really wet .. sex standing behind her in the mirror  her facial expressions was good real turn on .

Her oral was sloppy with lots of tongue and great eye contact. Never dared to use hands
No clock watching

Offline justabj

Quite clearly advertising bareback on her profile!!!! Steer well clear....

Offline Dashing

« Last Edit: August 18, 2022, 09:16:30 am by Dashing »

Offline Dashing

Thanks for the review, OP.

So a location can be added to title, can you confirm where the punt took place? Profile currently stating 'Harlow, Essex'.

« Last Edit: August 18, 2022, 09:36:42 am by Dashing »

Offline zornj

Was in Harlow on street parking no charge

Offline Dashing

Offline Webby581

Offline bauhaus

think she used to call herself chloe blowy....well known ex coke head around harlow

Offline Mikepboro

Thanks for the heads up. One to avoid!

Offline Metalgear2018

Offline radioman33

Shame Chelsey has retired as she was a reliable Harlow hooker

Offline Randson

Saw her twice for a blow and go that used to be a lot cheaper
First time ok.    Second time just all wrong.  She was more inked and a couple of dress sizes bigger.   Just didn't work.    Could find no wood.......left......

Offline Gpunter1

Yep I’ve seee her before to. Was ok the first time and she gives good head but has seriously let herself go and is inked from head to toe.

Offline DoggyD

Messaged her, agreed service & cost over Whatsapp. Gave a rough idea on time as wasn't close to me so travelled a bit (skiving off work so wasn't fussed), parked up & messaged I'm here. No answer, tried a few more times & got the right hump as no reply & left. Waited an hour walking around her grotty block of flats (though I think she has now moved)

Might giver another try as she's on my list but will have a plan b ready if i get ghosted again. Should have done a post at the time but first one booked after a couple years away from punting & should know better.

Offline oneeyesnake

Messaged her, agreed service & cost over Whatsapp. Gave a rough idea on time as wasn't close to me so travelled a bit (skiving off work so wasn't fussed), parked up & messaged I'm here. No answer, tried a few more times & got the right hump as no reply & left. Waited an hour walking around her grotty block of flats (though I think she has now moved)

Might giver another try as she's on my list but will have a plan b ready if i get ghosted again. Should have done a post at the time but first one booked after a couple years away from punting & should know better.

Maybe a negative review to be posted? You have more or less posted it here..