Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Moist Gabby - Brighton/Hove. Avoid. B&S. Hidden Extras. Attitude  (Read 1724 times)

3 review(s) for Moist Gabby (0 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline southern_male

External Link/Members Only

Visited this girl recently. Worst decision of my life.

I was in the area and had a bit of unexpected spare time. So, I did a quick AW search and this lady came up. Close, well priced, nice pics/services advertised. I'm always a bit suspicious when you get in touch and they're free, without question. But sometimes you're just lucky. She responded saying she was free (in about an hour and half, when I wanted to visit), and later on she gave me directions. So far, so good.

As soon as I arrived, things started to go south. First, the place. A grotty and really dark entrance hall and stairway. Several flights of stairs ascended. Things didn't improve. Had the feel of a crack den or something. Knocked on the door and the usual behind the door peek and welcome. As soon as I was in, though, I could see this was a bait and switch. The girl was clearly not South American. Probably Eastern European. However, she looked to have pretty good assets (not unlike the WG advertised), so I decided to stick around. Mistake.

Taken to a room that was actually okay. Better than I'd expected. Money had been agreed beforehand, so I handed it over, before being asked if I wanted any extras. No thanks, I said. I just want the basic stuff. Would quite like to give you oral, is all. That's £20 extra, she says. Oh! I can suck your tits, though, right? Nope, that's £20 extra, too! What?!? Now, I know that there are some things that WGs will charge extra for. Usually stuff like FK, rimming, OWO etc. I'd even give her the receiving oral extra, at a push. But an extra £20 to suck tits? That's taking the piss. Apparently, I was paying for a BJ only. That's what she said!

I coughed up an extra £20 so I could at least taste her snatch, but that was all the dough I had. She disappeared for ages. I was actually starting to get a bit worried, but she finally arrived back in the room. She stripped, laid on the bed and opened her legs. All the while looking like I'd asked her to murder a baby, or something. She looked really pissed off. After about 1 minute of licking, she complained that there was too much spit. After another 30 seconds she directed me to lick only her clit (actually, she pointed to the flesh above her pussy and said "only lick here"!). Then she'd clearly had enough and told me she was going to suck me now. So, £20 got me less that 2 minutes of pussy time!

She got me to lie back and sat next to me. I tried to cup her breasts but even got censured for that. Apparently I wasn't allowed anywhere near her nipples. By this point, I just wanted to cum and get the hell out of there. She covered me up - I was a bit soft at this point, for obvious reasons, but she complained about that, too. She then gave me maybe a dozen sucks, before reverting to roughly rubbing my sheathed member.

Now, at this point, I was resigned to giving up and fucking off. However, the slightest of positives then reared it's head. She started to tweak my nipple as she rubbed, and told me I was a dirty boy and should cum for her. This stern, dirty talk (which got harder and dirtier) was actually quite a turn on. She looked me right in the eyes, too. It felt quite real. She was so angry with me, and she was punishing me. I came quite quickly!

After that, she amazingly became much softer and friendlier. It was almost like the sex part, the service that I had paid through the nose for, was a huge annoyance to her. I said my goodbyes and got the hell out. I reckon I'd been there for 15 minutes.

I could not recommend this girl at all. I was significantly out of pocket, my dick was sore from the vigorous hand job I'd gotten, and I hadn't got any of the benefits I'd paid for (tits and cunt). I've had some bad experiences in the past, but this was the worst by a long distance.

AVOID AT ALL COSTS   

Offline Whiteknight

2 negatives and 1 neutral,  definitely 1 to avoid at all cost.   Thanks OP  :hi:

Offline MrMatrix

What a fucking nightmare of a punt and to ask an extra 20 to suck her tits. Thank goodness we have UKP and warn our fellow punters.
Thanks for the review OP and better luck next time :hi:

Offline Crunchie

Bad luck to the OP.

She's been on my hot list for ages since I moved. Now deleted.  Thanks fella.

Online webpunter

Having a peruse & see her chebs surface in Guildford
Drawn in
Quick check on here
Which brought might interest to a grinding halt
What would have pissed me off is wasted time wasted money
& more importantly missing out on a potentially decent SP cum massage burd
UKP at its finest  :thumbsup: