Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hungary, Budapest, Lottie massage house  (Read 2162 times)

Offline pegman8

Was in Budapest for a few days with no intention of a punt. However, whilst sat having a drink I was watching all the talent walk past mainly in short skirts that just covered enough and I was getting horny so I changed my mind.
I walked to Massage House and on my way I saw a lady in a short white dress walking towards me. It was a bit breezy and when she was about 10 yards away the wind lifted her dress revealing a small pair of white panties. The view was only there for a second or two at the most but that view became ingrained in my brain.
As she walked past me she looked and smiled. She obviously knew what I had seen.
Got to Massage House and chose Lottie. Her English was not good but much better than my Hungarian.
It was made clear by the English speaking receptionist that no touching was allowed and no happy ending but I still went for it.
Had a good massage including b2b and touched her legs and bum and tits without complaint so I thought I was ok for a wank.
She sat on my thighs with her back to me and reached round and grabbed my cock and slowly wanked me off.
As I came I thought back to the lady I had seen in the street and spurted up her back almost to her shoulders. She didn't stop until I was dry and it was a lovely sight seeing my juice running all down her back.
Cost was 95 euros for 1 hour.
I would go back but to a different girl.

Offline Bangman

Damn, no touching and 95 euros.. that's expensive. London really is better