Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Luna XXL - Kensington  (Read 17652 times)

Offline Calister

Ts review of Luna XXL which took a place at London Kensington last week on Thursday
External Link/Members Only

As i was traveling through London and have plenty of time i messaged 2 girls that i wanted to see,but because didn't hear reply back from any of them,had to search for someone else. Luna caught my eye and because i found one recent possitive feedback on here,i didn't hesitate to ask her if she is free.
Got message back on WhatsApp within 15 mins,asked her if she can be ready in 45 mins,she agreed and sent her location
Location under 10 mins walk from gloucester road,quite discreet cosy flat.
Went in,she lead me down the stairs straight to the bedroom,she looked super hot and smelled nice
I gave her money without asking,(1hr £200),I asked if i can take quick shower,she was ok with it,everything looked clean around.
I comeback,sit on the bed and we started DFK,then she start sucking me for a while as i was already naked after shower  :) Then it was my turn to suck her,damn she got quite thick dick...
I was a bit worried if i can take it as i don't play with any sex toy home and my last punt was long time ago
I turned on my back,she rimmed me for little bit,lubed my ass and tried to get in,few attempts,but couldn't get in and i said that i am very tight,she leaned forward and asked if i want Poppers.I wasn't really sure what exactly is it that time,but i knew it's some kind of drug.I politely refused and she put more lube and finally gently slided in
While she was fucking me she kept leaning for a FK all the time
I loved that how passionate she was all the time
After she went to throw away condom, quick cleaning and she was back for 69
Sometimes i got problem to get hard again if i get "hurt" by bick dick :D but this time it was ok
We started DFK again and didn't stop until she wanked me off,she took my load in mouth and spit it out in a tissue later and then i went to shower
Despite that i can still feel my ass few days later it was definitely one of my best punts
Everything she describe in her profile is accurate
Very feminine sexy looking girl,passionate kissing all the time and she definitely love what she do
We didn't really speak at all for the whole time as there was no need,but she seems to have a good English
« Last Edit: August 04, 2022, 01:12:03 am by Calister »

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

She’s a beauty but ouch 😓 man!

Offline Hansthatdodishes

Sorry is that a review or an advert ?!

Sorry is that a review or an advert ?!
Review mate… includes what went on etc…  :hi:

Offline tsmounting

Hansthatdodishes and Prifessionallondinguy - i fully appreciate that you want gory details but some of us don't neccessarily have the same 'thirst'. I can tell you unequvocally that Luna is first rate in every respect and will likely give a great punt. She is more passive but will top if requested tho. Stunning girl and very nice attitute in my experience.

« Last Edit: September 26, 2022, 06:16:42 am by Prifessionallondinguy »

Offline oxfordcock

She's just what I'm looking for atm. A painful fuck and has poppers. Thanks for the review!

Offline hornykid32

Shes number one in my list now.

Tried to meet her 2 weeks ago, but she wasnt available at the time I was free unfortunately.

Next time im alone in town Ill definetely get in touch with her.