Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: KandiePie1979 - Cumnock  (Read 3722 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6441499) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Thepunteruk

External Link/Members Only

½ hour incall, £70

Found myself recently to have a reason to be in Ayrshire.
Planned an incall with Kandie in advance. Easy to arrange.
It is a 45 minute drive from, say, Newton Nearns. So not that close.

Big house, getting renovated. Middle of absolutely nowhere.
So, as mentioned, she will see your car. Didn't bother me.

I'm sure there was someone else in the house, I heard a door a couple of times. Again, didn't bother me but good to know for others.

This girl can suck cock, deep and proper. I get the feeling she is in it for herself as much as the money. A rare find.
Pity she is so far away. Would be overrun if she was local.
A solid and easy positive.

I think she also set a timer on her phone, but again that's a girl's choice. I definitely was not rushed away after the main event. I found her extremely attractive and better "in the flesh" than the limited photos suggest. Although the one with her on the stairs now is a better likeness.

I'd have seen her again already if she was in Glasgow.
However, it might need some cunning planning to have a reason to get a return to deepest darkest Ayrshire.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2022, 10:59:46 am by Thepunteruk »

Offline Thepunteruk

I did indeed find a reason to return to Ayrshire last month.

Nothing much different, still a horny dirty milf that knows how to suck a cock. I can't leave another review with similar criteria, but for fuck sake guys - you need to see this girl, an absolute 10/10 that would make a mint if she was nearer to, or in, Glasgow.