Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Patty Zetta UK - Leeds  (Read 1868 times)

Offline Ow1234

External Link/Members Only

Another one of my "shit i'm horny, but no reviews TOFTT" moments, pretty good sucess rate so far, this was one of those times. Been meaning to see her for ages just never got around to it.

£100 for 30 mins

Comms - all arranged be text, no problems, once in the room her english is fine.

Location: Leeds city centre, wellington street, parking 2 mins walk

Girl: no bait & switch, she look like her pics, there are airbrushed, she's maybe a little chunkier, but nothing bad, i didn't have any issues with how she looked.

Meet: on text before i told her i like to meet dom tops, once paperwork out of the way, she was striaght in for passionate kissing, playing with each others cocks, i got hard pretty quick and she was the same, on my knees sucking, she gave me a proper face fucking, after a while she directed me to the bed, was told to lay on my back condom on she lubed up, lubed me, grabed my feet and thrusted inside,what follow was one of the hardest poundings i've had, it was amazing, got her to slow down a bit as i felt i was getting close she took her time with some slowness, leving her cock pulsing inside, after i'd calmed down, i  got her to fuck me hard again, wow i came.

while she's not the biggest i've had, probably around 7", but she has a nice curve which adds to the feeling.
Didn't feel rushed, no clock watching or looking at her phone which is always a plus for me.

i'll definitely be seeing her again

Hidden Image/Members Only