Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Review- Sexy Thai Cartier / Audi Peterborough. Hot hot!!  (Read 1809 times)

13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6102039) (12 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline cheekymonkey

External Link/Members Only    WARNING!!! TS REVIEW
External Link/Members Only

I saw this lovely TS on Friday 8th July in Peterborough.
Her place- a ground floor flat in a quiet & decent area in the north of Peterborough (she tours, currently in Newcastle). The place was immaculate.
Price- £100 for 30 mins, £150 for an hour, extra £50 for her to cum, so the standard ts rates.
I had text the day before registering an interest, asking where she was in Peterborough, replies were quick & good. I'd suggested around 1pm. She said confirm the next day. I didn't ring her until midday- she didn't pick up, so i text, asking if 1.30pm was ok. No reply, so i set off to Peterborough, with a plan B, c, d etc.
She rang me back on the way there at about 12.45pm, so i pulled over to take the call. She said 1.30 was fine. Given the flat number when i arrived & rang her.The place was easy to find. I'd requested sexy lingerie. Reasonably discrete door, knocked, opened with her hiding behind the door, walked in to see her looking sexy as hell in very sexy lingerie & stockings! Great start. She is tall, especially for a Thai- easily 5 feet 9, maybe a little more. Very attractive, just like the pics, not too much make up- she doesn't need it, naturally pretty & the stated age of 25 seems correct- she looks between 22 & 28. She showed me in to the room, very polite & friendly. Offered me a bottle of water, gave her the cash, she asked me to undress fully while she stashed the cash (£100 for 30 mins).
She returned, put some music on. Her English is quite good. I asked for a lapdance (like the video on her Birchplace ad), she did this, very sexily, while i sat on a chair. I was touching her very smooth body. She kissed my fella a few times, french kissed me with tongues, so sexy. Then she lay on the bed & beckoned me over. We was snogging & caressing, excellent gf experience. Then she gave me great oral, i helped her out of her lingerie to expose her fine tits (bolt ons of course, quite firm, but i like firm fake tits!) & her erect cock- this was a good 6 inches, with a decent girth- it matched her height. Quite a big one for a Thai. She removed her stockings aswell- i do prefer these to stay on- i guess i could have stopped her, but the legs were superb, so it was fine. I sucked on her medium sized nipples. I gave her oral- she is immaculate, not a hair in sight, no odour at all, & she doesn't where much, if any, perfume, making things safer! She pushed her cock into my mouth more, but i can't deep-throat. I suggested 69, no problem, straight into it. Me on top. This felt great. Then we was writhing together, rubbing cocks together & snogging. After a while of this, i asked if she wanted to try topping me- i've only done this once before, with a smaller ts, so told her to go easy! I had prepared myself fully before i left, so i was super clean. She put me on my back, with a small firm cushion under the small of my back (this really helps), then carefully fingered in some lube. Then she eased in, as i held my feet up- she was careful, & it felt fine. The she built up a faster pace, sometimes coming down for a snog. It was good. After a few minutes, i suggesed i fuck her- no problem, she assumed the same position with the firm cushion, put a hat on my fella (she mst have already lubed her ass) & i eased in- it went in quite easily, & felt great, again with some snogging- i lasted maybe a minute or so, before i built up to the best climax i've had with a working girl! When i withdrew, which there was no rush to do, she removed the condom & squeezed out the contents onto her tummy & hard cock! Not sure if she was thinking i'd lick it off, but there's no way i can consume my own jizz. She then got up & cleaned us both up. I complimented her on an excellent job, she was chatting to me for a good 5 mins or more, about how she always looks for a nice clean room, always likes to provide the best service, etc....it was a one way convo, but pleasant enough, & there was clearly no rush to get me out the door, which was nice. She also text me 20 mins later, thanking me for a good time, which was another nice touch. I was there about 40 mins- often, it's all done in 15, especially with south american ts's.
Now this has become my best ever punt- she was fully into it, good snogging, no holding back or pushing hands way, she was fully hard throughout. We did everything. Immaculate everywhere (usual for Thai), so attentive. A genuine really good WG who enjoys what she does & works hard to make sure you do too. I would definitely return, & can't recommend her enough.

Offline lee1

Thank you OP for a great review!  :hi:

Forum Helper or Admin, please move this review to the Transgender East England section. Thanks  :drinks:
« Last Edit: July 11, 2022, 11:29:45 am by lee1 »

Offline cheekymonkey

Thanks Lee! Forgot to mention, she also has a wonderful rear end.