Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eva Belle - EI Belfast  (Read 2161 times)

Offline omega81

Link: External Link/Members Only 

Price: £80 for 30mins incall

Location: South Belfast, university area with some parking nearby. I walked so not sure if spaces are always available.

Communication: All through WhatsApp, which suits me fine and is my preference. Got street name initially then had to phone for exact address when I was there. Good level of English and easy enough to talk to/understand.

Looks: This is where you get your moneys worth, her body is flawless, petite, tight, everything in perfect proportion  :thumbsup:. I can’t actually find the words, the sight of her in cowgirl and doggy will stay with me for a long time.

Facially you can see from the profile pics she’s not ugly, but her attitude during the punt made her unattractive (explained in service section). It’s the body that would make you go back, I honestly don’t think I’ve fucked better.

Personality: Cold, uninterested and going through the motions.

Service: Usual behind the door greeting, then shown to the bedroom, shower offered and accepted. Back into the room and tried to initiate some conversation but was just generic replies so moved onto the action. Some light hand action to get the little fellow hard before dom on for OW. Was told OWO was extra but not a deal breaker for me so didn’t mind OW. Oral was a bit toothy although she did go deep after a bit which stopped that. Had a good feel of her amazing tits during OW over the bra before she stood and stripped off… no joke thought I was going to cum just from seeing her naked.

Continued OW while I groped away, kept pussy away from me in the position she was lying so not sure about finger access. I realised at this point it was going to be a pump and dump meet so didn’t bother with reverse oral. She asked if I wanted to fuck and then climbed on top, another negative here was the amount of lube she used. I’m not a big guy but was so lubed up I might as well have been humping thin air. Pity because she was doing a lot that I love, feet and ankles wrapped up onto my legs to push herself while riding, alternating between tits and body right on top of me grinding away to sitting straight up and really going for it. Everything I love in cowgirl. Absolutely no eye contact or noise from her at all though to the point that I began to go soft no matter how hot she looked.

Decided at this point to go for doggy and just bang away to completion, once in the position instantly hard again, I honestly can’t overstate how hot she is  :wacko: but again no noise, no sign of life whatsoever and the lube situation was annoying. Keep at her for less than 10 minutes then change of plan and decided the only way I was going to get any feeling was a handjob to completion over her.

Dom off, stood at the side of the bed with her sitting and let her stroke away, again no eye contact and no noise so admired the sight of her tight little body and blew 2 days worth over her tits, belly and arm, thanked her for the effort then started to get dressed. She wiped off with wet wipes then dressed herself so not sure if she is properly showering between meets! No conversation while getting dressed and out the door a little over 30 mins.

Will I return? No, meets without some sort of interaction during the deed are not for me. Even with the smoking hot body I doubt I would even go back for a P&D as you’d get more sound from a blow up doll. I’m happy with the £80 for 30mins though as I’d spend the same for a 1 hour happy ending locally so in that sense it was value for money.

Pros
Petite and perfectly well-proportioned body
Perfect tits for her size and a joy to suck on
Flawless skin and felt great on top when she was grinding
Comms through WhatsApp (my preferred method)

Cons
No kissing
Too much lube
No interaction, eye contact, noise, interest, the list could go on
Not sure she is showering between meets as there was (I think) another punter across the road waiting to go in when I was leaving.
Cold and disinterested attitude

Offline 20jay

Link: External Link/Members Only 

Price: £80 for 30mins incall

Cons
No kissing
Too much lube
No interaction, eye contact, noise, interest, the list could go on
Not sure she is showering between meets as there was (I think) another punter across the road waiting to go in when I was leaving.
Cold and disinterested attitude

Thank you for the detailed review, much appreciated. Unfortunately, the temperament of a rubber doll ruins any eroticism no matter how hot she looks and unfortunately you meet this attitude more and more often at the moment. I wish you a better punt next time for your hard earned money.

Offline versace

Very well written review, I truly enjoyed reading it :thumbsup:

Shame about the lifeless girl though. Better luck next time mate.