Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Danny Romana - Leicester  (Read 3835 times)

Offline LLred21

External Link/Members Only

30 mins £100

A TS punt has been on my bucket list for a while so with a day off and bit of spare cash I thought why not. I had been keeping an eye on reviews in the east mids so was aware of Danny from the other reviews and she looked exactly what I was looking for.

Comms
9/10
Had messaged her a couple of days prior just to get an idea of services and if she’d still be about on the day I wanted to see her.
When the day came I messaged her in the morning to get booked in for about an hour and a half later. Was given postcode which was central Leicester.
Parked a little way away so text to say I was in the area and was given the building. When I arrived text again to get buzzed in and flat number.

Looks
10/10 for me. If you like that Brazilian look she is unreal. Genuinely think if you saw her walking down the street you’d have no idea she was trans. Check her Instagram linked via birchplace.
Met at the flat door in underwear. Subtle make up, really tidy body no fat, cracking arse and nice bolt ons. 6 inch ish fairly girthy cock.

Services
10/10 again. Great Passionate GFE.
Once in the room I used the en suite came back to find her on the bed. I knelt on the bed and she came straight at me with a hot dfk this went on for a few minutes while she stripped me off and we began exploring each others bodies. Oral both way, 69, rimming both ways. She gives a cracking blowjob.
Unsuccessfully tried to let her fuck me, I’d never done this before and to be honest don’t really play that way or anything so completely my fault but had to tap out almost straight away. After a couple more minutes alternating between dfk and sucking her nips I asked to fuck her.
Started off in missionary fucking her while she wanked herself off, I lent a hand for a bit too. She seemed to really get into it and I thought she was gonna cum a couple of times but didn’t manage to unfortunately. Finally turned her over for doggy. Fucked her while reaching round to stroke her cock before filling the bag.

Overall
10/10
For a first TS meet I couldn’t have asked for much more. Completely my type and great service. No mention of cash even at the end and no sign of clock watching think I was there about 35 minutes. Got dressed and handed over the cash before being led out.

I thought it might just be a scratch the itch and be done type thing but I’ll 100% be keeping an eye out for when Danny returns. Up there with any punt I’ve ever had.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2022, 03:16:42 pm by LLred21 »

Offline Stickitin

Offline lamboman

Nice one I've been thinking about booking her.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Captainhowdy666

‘Tapped out’  :lol: :lol: :lol:
Def needs to man up and take a cock right up to the hilt lol.
Fuckin hurts but yolo.

Offline LLred21

Def needs to man up and take a cock right up to the hilt lol.
Fuckin hurts but yolo.

Hahaha yeah I’ll take some man up pills next time

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379