Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mila-Mila - Woking - Gorgeous and responsive - TOFTT  (Read 5653 times)

23 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6734186) (19 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline tp69

Mission accomplished. I'm on the search for the best Thai girls around and Mila is right up there for me.

External Link/Members Only

£120 for an hour

Good comms. Arranged straight away by text for a meet 2 hours later.

She's been in the UK for 6 months and speaks decent English. We had a good chat, she's a lovely girl.

Location was a block of flats on Church Street East. Take some coins and you can park in the street outside, or it's free after 6pm.

Girl - Her photos don't do her justice, she's a very pretty girl with a gorgeous smile and very sexy body. I'd say she's a couple KG's heavier than her photos, but it's irrelevant, she's gorgeous. The best photo is this one:

Hidden Image/Members Only

She was wearing a little black lingerie set and looked stunning. We started with some kissing and a grope before I sat on the edge of the bed and she started a covered BJ. Good technique, fairly deep and good eye contact. After a few minutes we got her naked and popped her onto the bed to explore her body. She has a gorgeous pussy. Gave her RO and she is super responsive, having 2 orgasms in short succession with her entire body convulsing, fantastic. I have to admit that I usually find it difficult to make Thai girls orgasm, so this was particularly sexy and satisfying, Mila very much enjoys it. Without prompting, later on in the session she thanked me for her orgasms. We finished R1 in mish with lots of kissing.

She then gave me a massage for a few minutes. Her massage is good, she's had training and can go deep to work knots out. I could've easily let her do that for an hour, but not during a punt, especially with an SP I find that sexy, so after just a few mins I flipped over for R2.

She started with kisses, working her way down to my cock. Popped a rubber on and continued with a slow BJ. She then climbed on for CG and then into squatting CG. We switched to mish and had a very sexy shag with a lot of kissing. She was excited, responsive and very much in the moment - this for me is what really makes a session. She climaxed a few mins before I had an intensely powerful explosion.

Mila is a great find and I'll definitely be seeing her a few more times. She said she'll only be around for a couple months. Great session with a very pretty and sexy girl.

One thing worth noting is that she sets her alarm to go off at the 45 min mark. I didn't find it very distracting, but it's quite early for an alarm to go off in an hour session. Saying that, she did immediately say that I don't need to rush. It's just worth knowing that it's at 45 so that you get value for your time.

She said her flat mate's name is Helen, which I assume is the girl below:

Offline Surrey1974

Good review as got on her on my HL as well. What would you say is her dress size & breast size?

I have done Hot Helen last week as review to follow. Wasn't getting no responses from maid when asking about Mila.

Offline tp69

Good review as got on her on my HL as well. What would you say is her dress size & breast size?

I have done Hot Helen last week as review to follow. Wasn't getting no responses from maid when asking about Mila.

I'm terrible with sizes. She's very close to the image above, with perhaps an additional 2 kg or so on her if that. She's very sexy and the prettiest Thai girl I've seen.

Her boobs are small and natural. Apparently some other SP's have told her to get a boob job which she's not keen on as she's not planning to be in the industry long. Personally I think they're perfect as they are so encouraged her to not do it. Others may like them big, personally I prefer naturals especially as they're a lovely shape, just a bit small, but then so is she.

Offline Type937GTS

VS ad states age as 22, would you say that's accurate?

Offline dubhcarr

Thanks for the review OP glad you enjoyed her I visited Mila the other day. FYI I put her at 25-28 size 10. Bust 32/34 B natural.  :hi:

Offline tp69

VS ad states age as 22, would you say that's accurate?

She's 29, she told me. I was surprised, I would've said a few years younger than that.

Offline tp69

Thanks for the review OP glad you enjoyed her I visited Mila the other day. FYI I put her at 25-28 size 10. Bust 32/34 B natural.  :hi:

Was yours a positive too? I think she's lovely, very much GFE.

You won't get the pure raunchiness of a Jessy (Baby Shark), but she seemed to enjoy the session as much as I did, and it was super sexy.

Respect to you guys with your boob stats. Have to admit I've never taken the time to work out how the stats even work. I'm happy with a variety.

Offline tp69

I've seen Mila twice since writing this review. Cracking girl.

Offline heathen666

I tried to see Mila the other day but timings didn't line up. I saw her flatmate Helen instead.. External Link/Members Only

Overwelming positive. Paid for an hour, I think I was with her for 90 minutes in the end. My legs felt llike jelly for the rest of the day. I'll put up a review over the weekend.

Offline andy750

Anyone tried anal with her yet?

Offline heathen666

Anyone tried anal with her yet?

Saw her during the week in an apartment in Bracknell. Session included OWO and anal. She was crazy tight and it took a bucket load of lube and patience. Will post a full review later.