Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Laila & Mrs Suzana - Leeds  (Read 4050 times)

Offline Ow1234

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

This has been on my bucket list for a while, 2 trans threesome. Laila has positive reviews in the past, but I took a gamble on Suzana, glad I did.

From my past reviews I like big cock and dom tops, both of these 2 fit that criteria very well.

Comms was OK up until the day, when I got no answer from laila (who I'd arranged it with), I thought here we go, but a quick message to Suzana sorted it out. Laila was still asleep,  Suzana had woken her up, "give them 10 mins"

10 mins later I got a message with the door code

In the room I paid and met Suzana first, she said laila was just in the shower and will join us soon.
Mrs Suzana is sexy as hell, lovely lingerie revealed very nice boobs and a nice thick cock,  her pictures don't really show it,  I'd say maybe 8" and thick, has a nice downward bend to it which makes deep throat really easy.
After some kissing I start to suck her to get her hard, didn't take long, on my back, a lot of Lube  condom on and she starts to fuck me, slowly at first the thickness I wouldn't say it was pain, but something to get used to, but then once she's in, it felt great, began pounding away.

At which point laila walks in, started to apologise for been late but saw our mood,  and gets her cock out, this was already hard and very big, not as thick as Suzanas but a lot longer. Did a lot of deep throat on laila while Suzana fucked me, then it was lailas turn, on my back it went in fine,  but once she went deep I could feel it rearranging my guts, it was just too deep.

Tried doggystyle that was much better, she could go a lot deeper then.
tried dp, straddled Suzana, laila tried to enter but they were both just a bit to big for that, so we settled for a good spitroasting session.

They both finished on my face/mouth one after the other

It was an hour booking but lasted about 45mins, to be honest I was done I could do much more, I was happy

Online GingerNuts

Offline Ow1234

Doh forgot that, £300

I bit more than I normally would like but a bucket list item check off, I'll see both of them again, but probably separately, not saying that the threesome wasn't good, it was.

Online A Decent Fist

Wow. I am most envious. I wonder where their touring schedule will take them? I'm not around until the end of May.

Offline Hotdogboy88

Nice review laila is awesome. Suzanne most have a very thick cock if she’s is wider.
Which I’m be had the biggest cum shot for you?

Offline TomTank

The 45 minutes is naughty, especially if one of them joined late ..... that's almost a 30 minute service at £150 from Laila

Offline Ow1234

The 45 minutes is naughty, especially if one of them joined late ..... that's almost a 30 minute service at £150 from Laila

Tbh I was done, I don't think I could have done much more, I left happy, it's not like they kicked me out or anything

Offline Allnewman

Online Voyager

Laila is already quite think and if Suzanna is even thicker than that, then double penetration is indeed very ambitious.  But I am sure it was fun to try.