Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naomi Sexy TS - Leeds  (Read 1314 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5225948) (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Yoda71

External Link/Members Only

Itch to scratch -  £100 for half hour

Comms 9/10

Decent - all done by text - prompt and pleasant / replies - even when I couldnt find the bloody flat she is using currently, bit of a maze in LS9 . With her 2  hours after initial text enquiry

Area 7/10

Marked down because its a rabbit warren of a place, bit of a minefield, find gate, turn right, up stairs, press this button, call this buzzer, etc etc - however the area itself feels safe with loads of free parking

Looks 8/10 with caveat

She looks most like the third photo on her main profile - no issues, slightly airbrushed, but attractive ( IMO ) - small(ish) bolt ons. Nice cock that got hard when played with

My issue was when playing with her tits, they felt stubbly - weird feeling, nice enough tits with responsive nipples, but I got stubble burn on my fingers LOL Smooth everywhere else

Action 7/10

Went for massage, OWO,, CIM, and sex, and thats what I got, but felt it was a bit conveyor belt, especially when she stopped mid massage to answer a call. Fucking hate that, and I coyuld hear her next 'possible' punter asking his questions. Really put me off my stride - and thats why its a neutral

Strange kissing, kept sucking my bottom lip - no real tongue action

Decent OWO - proper DT, very sloppy,  and enjoyable

Sex was just CG, I didnt seem to be able to get into it, and she was making strange noises, and saying too big etc, Im not, perhaps over average, but no king dong

Got her to finish me off by sucking my cock again with my finger up her arse, CIM  - straight off the bed, spat into a bargain supermarket carrier bag at the side of the bed

Bit of a MEH punt for me,  would  I return ..... NO, but YMMV

Told me she lives in Darlington, but tours

Y