Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TV Maxene - Warrington  (Read 4946 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4964926) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Sweep70

07471527047 number on birchplace
Also a profile on AW
Sorry can't do links on this phone
Booking took place end of  January 2022 
Price: 60£ for 30 minutes 
Comms were fine, a few messages back and forth on AW
She was wearing stocking hold ups, high heels,bright red lipstick( make up not over the top) and one of those Teddy kimono type tops,  not to dissimilar to her pictures on Birchplace.
Started with lots of French kissing standing up by the bed i thought this a great start! We started fondling each others cocks through clothing( I like that) then off with the clobber and onto the bed, more French kissing plenty of tongues then onto oral without,both ways, then we swapped into the 69 position( she likes to get all of your cock in her mouth, not just the tip) by this time I was ready to rubber up and  fuck her in missionary, so on with the condom and  lube, the sight of her red lipstick  smeared on her face,  and her rock hard cock ( which I was wanking throughout the sex) was sublime,gave her a really good pounding, she was very responsive, encouraging me "fuck me harder" etc, until time was nearly up,feeling the need to come, was too much, so I came in the condom ( CIM) was not discussed btw, I was very satisfied at the end

To sum up,
Maxene is very feminine, very clean and smelled nice, no signs of hairs etc, her skin is smooth
Very good value, 60 quid to have sex with an Asian TV!
Venue clean,friendly girl
Walking back to the car, I was thinking I will definately, go back ( I did 3 weeks later!) That meet was similar, she came in my mouth in that recent meet!
So it is a positive from me

Offline GingerNuts

« Last Edit: April 10, 2022, 12:06:56 pm by GingerNuts »

Offline Degsy101

She's been on my hot list for a while but have never made it to Warrington. Her aw profile doesn't have lots of likes and it made me wonder what a meet would be like but you have cleared it up.

Offline Sweep70

Glad to be of assistance degsy, I saw no reviews anywhere and I was concious of lack of likes myself, she is versatile as well, asked if she would top me, but not my thing. Nice sized cock though if anybody wants to be topped by her,I am sure if you ask her anything she won't be offended by the question ,No extra charge for cim/ facial too,second time I went to see her.good value at 60pound for  half an hour

Offline snugs

How big would you say her dick was in terms and length and girth?

Offline James10

How big would you say her dick was in terms and length and girth?

And what size load did she provide?

Offline Sweep70

6 inches, and a modest mouthful

Offline Scousemouse

Offline Sweep70

Meet was daylight hours,it looked an ok area, venue fine