Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Kelly Anny - Milton Keynes - Delicious... Just so delicious...  (Read 4892 times)

Offline Travellingdude55

External Link/Members Only

Hi all, thought I would finally contribute some more reviews to the site. Hopefully this redeems me of my lurking sins  :rolleyes:

Rates - 200 1 hour/ 120 30 minutes - I went with the hour.

Comms - All done by text, asked the services that were included. Top/bottom, dfk, massage and OWO (all the good stuff)

Location - Nice flat near Centre Milton Keynes.

Looks

Better than the pictures in my honest opinion. She was stunning, puts a lot of women to shame 100%

She stood at approximately 5'8, incredible body/face and an amazing pair of boobs.

The action

After the money has been given and put away, she came back and we began with dfk which was... delicious. It was incredibly delightful  :wacko:

Afterward we just kissed every inch of each others body... which was also just *chefs kiss*

I performed OWO, which I am not the best at as I am new to seeing t-girls, but it was very clean and was great, nothing more to add.

After that she proceeded to give me OWO and I was at a complete loss for words... She is remarkable, the eye contact, the general enthusiasm ... fuck a real fire cracker (I want to see her again as I type this, bear in mind the meet was a couple hours ago)

I made the call to fuck her and .... I'm slobbering at the thought of her... She put the jimmy hat on me and laid on her back in the bed and was seductively pulling me in to fuck her missionary   :wacko:

This was was an intense session as she had me wrapped up close with her legs around my back as I just went to town on her, and in the end i climaxed into the condom just as she came on herself which was a near convenience  :dance:

After we got cleaned up I opted to have a massage to cap off this experience which was also delightful.

Kelly, is also a great conversationalist, so if you also want to have a great chat with a decent girl (on top of the already remarkable exterior appearance) then I would wholeheartedly recommend you visit. If you are generally frustrated with the punting disappointments I can assure you Kelly will make for a great time!

She would also make for a great experience if you are a complete beginner!

hope this clears me of my lurking sins lol

Offline mitrapanu

Thanks OP for the nice review. Did she get hard and stay hard?

Offline Travellingdude55

Yes she did  :thumbsup:

As i mentioned it was very clean and just felt great in my mouth, sorta wish I was down their for longer  :)

She was around 5/6 inches, with nice girth  :thumbsup:

Offline suttonporksword

I saw her a while ago and agree with the OP much better in  the flesh. Really lovely girl with perfect skin  and delivers on her promises

Offline TheMagnet

She’s showing as being in Colliers Wood now.

I’ve seen her a couple of times a while back when she was staying by Edgware Road Station.

She’s lovely, super friendly and wants to please.  When she first opened the door I was very pleased, she’s cute sexy!

I won’t travel to Colliers Wood but if she comes to central London again no doubt I’ll be sending a message her way!  :thumbsup: