Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tina , Wakefield Avoid , Lies  (Read 1495 times)

Offline Kage4Real

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only
07735 984265

Don't waste your time with this one. We agreed £70 for sex (Tina bottoms) . Get there they don't look like there pictures, still fuckable I guess; figured for £70 carry on. Not even 5 minutes into the meet they don't do owo and they say they don't do anal (after handing the money over)

So what did I just pay you for?

I told tina this is no good, Tina's phone rings and Tina tells them to wait. I got my shoes on and she opens the door and her neighbour, a woman arrives probably to intimidate me into leaving as they try and shoo me out the door like I'm some kind of cockroach and get the next punter in to rip off. Bad showing to try and embarass me in front of a woman because it doesnt work.
I am outside the door with the neighbor at the side of me and Tina behind the door. I ask for money back first Tina said no "I'm Asian and I am discreet you are making a scene" Tina is visibly shaking. To which I reply don't lie and rip me off then and I could care less if other neighbours here that you are a hooker.
Anyway after allot of back and forth I get £20 back because that's what I initially asked for back, should have gotten £40 and I could have seriously raised hell but I decided to just leave it at that.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2022, 06:45:05 pm by Kage4Real »

Offline TheMagnet

Good on you for getting some money back!

A lot of these girls rely on the fact that guys are too polite and discreet to ask for a refund.

Nothing wrong with standing your ground!