Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Brenda Sexy - Birmingham  (Read 4864 times)

Offline Misterpink

External Link/Members Only

Was in the mood to be topped by a brazillian shemale, which there seems to be an abundance of as of late. My first choice was a no go due to phone being off all day. So rang Brenda. Sounded very friendly over phone albeit with limited English. Lost phone signal but carried on messaging, she even sent videos of herself in action. This may put people off but I didn't mind.
We talked about what I wanted and agreed on £80 for 20mins.
Easy to find apartment in the city centre, was buzzed in and met by an Brenda who looks just like her pics. Not a slim feminine shemale but oozing sex appeal with a cheeky smile and naughty look in her eyes.
Told her over messaging that I wanted to get straight down to business. Her stiff cock was already out when she opened the door. Nice looking tool, around a 7 and half I'd say with a nice girth, not too fat. 
Straight on my knees, a few huffs of poppers and she fucked my throat. Her dominant nature really coming out, slapping her cock on my face, holding my head and nicely fucking my throat without making me gag too much.
Then condom on and onto my back, huff of poppers, legs over her shoulders, she fucked me missionary while smiling away and talking dirty.
Rubber off and back to shoving her cock in my throat.
Then I go onto all fours to see what shes got, couple of huffs of poppers, condom on and she starts ploughing away. Real good rhythm, I'm really enjoying this. Not the biggest cock I've had but she sure does know how to fuck in doggy, keeping a good rhythm and slapping my ass.
She's ready to cum as we agreed.
I go over to the mirror and kneel down for a good look. She wanks her cock and sticks it right into my mouth as she cums, lovely tasting creamy milk.
We clean up, have a little chat and im off on my way.

So all in all a great if short meet. Agreed to what I wanted and performed well I would say.
Would I meet Brenda again, yes. But she did say this is her last week in Birmingham and she's off to Portugal.

Offline JontyR

Thank you for your first review.

All adds to the sum of knowledge.  :thumbsup: