Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexySally69 - Belfast  (Read 2879 times)

12 review(s) for Sexysally2018 (10 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline egglet

External Link/Members Only

Location. Lisburn road area
Duration 1 hr - £100
Coms mostly done via text. on arrival called for futher directions to enter apartment

this was my 3rd time trying to get booked with Sally. and the wait was worth it. as the last 2 times she was over i always missed the opportunity.

Nice clean apartment, imo she is quite good looking. alot better in person than her aw pictures. Shower offered when i entered but i just had one before i got there so straight to the bedroom. was met with a kiss and hug. got undressed and then more FK and we moved onto the bed. this continued for a good while, she performed a nice and slow owo while i was deciding which part of her boobs to pay attention to as they were just massive  :dancegirl: first was CG and she rode slowly gradually getting harder and some intimate FK. didnt get chance to change position before i was finished. she cleaned up and we lay down and chatted for a while. no clock watching, shower was offered . but we just lay there and chatted while i was playing with her boobs again. and after a while some more FK and reverse oral and then onto mish and more FK and this was quite enjoyable and blew the 2nd time. took a shower a bit after and we chatted before i left with a smile.
defo worth trying to get booked with her but i can see why she is always busy when shes over