Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Houston, Texas  (Read 3552 times)

Offline brook899

Hi All, have a trip planned to Houston in the next 10 days, can anyone help with any recommendations of SPs or any networks/websites I can research?
Many thanks!

Offline Currywurst

Have you checked out External Link/Members Only

I'm curious as I've used Backpage when it was still alive. No idea how much weeding is required on the new equivalent Bedpage now.

It's a bit scary though, wouldn't want to get caught up in a sting operation.

Offline rk_1985

Hi All, have a trip planned to Houston in the next 10 days, can anyone help with any recommendations of SPs or any networks/websites I can research?
Many thanks!

Try eccie.net and ourhome.net - I used these sites a few years back and was able to arrange outcalls to hotel. On both you do need logins and on ourhome a vpn but the site was good. Good luck  :thumbsup:

Offline Turnerover

This may be a bit late for you but try eros.com

I used it pre pandemic and had a great outcall to my hotel, woman called Carly Blake. All comms via email and very straightforward. Bit more expensive than the UK but great service

Offline brook899

Thanks all for your help. I'll look into all suggestions, hopefully I can arrange something once i'm over there!

Offline CallumTT

Thanks all for your help. I'll look into all suggestions, hopefully I can arrange something once i'm over there!

How did you get on?

Offline Marmalade

As with almost anywhere in the USA, just go onto google and type in Houston Gentlemens Club. You get a bunch. Check out the areas. Anywhere that looks like a posh neighbourhood will be big bucks and/or a waste of time. Find one in the sticks. Then check out the reviews on the boards. Get a taxi there and arrange to be picked up later. Mostly they'll offer BJ or FS in the private dances. BJ usually not expensive.

Offline Marmalade

Similarly for massage joints, go into Rubmaps, down to Texas, Houston, myriads of addresses. You now have to pay 20 dollars for a month to read the reviews though maybe worth it. Adultsearch has the reviews for free and includes details sometimes of BJ FS HE. I've not used Bedpage -- it does seem a bit overloaded with ads though. Good luck.
 :hi:

Offline surya2k

How was the Trip to Houston? did you manage to arrange anything?

what do you recommend to use to find SPs?

shall be visiting Houston in next few months also.

Information would be appreciated