Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Petri/Putri8989 - Leeds (Touring)  (Read 3231 times)

14 review(s) for Putri8989 (13 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline twwb

It's been far too long. Fuck you covid. Anyway...

External Link/Members Only

Cost: £160 for 1 hour

COMMS

I messaged Petri on whatsapp a couple of hours before I wanted to meet. All arranged quickly and Petri gave good, clear instructions, including a couple of handy photos, on how to find her apartment.

LS10 postcode just outside of the city centre. Really easy to find and get to if driving or taking public transport. Petri was using an apartment which was discrete, clean and fit for purpose. It had a decent sized bedroom with a nice en-suite which had a good shower (and clean fresh towels). Can't ask for much more.

THE GIRL

Petri has a good amount of photos on her profiles, so you can see what she looks like. The photos are representative of how she looks in the flesh and I was very happy with the girl who answered the door. As stated in her profiles, she's about 5'5" and has a slim build. Facially I found her to be very attractive, particularly her eyes and lips. Petri was wearing some nice lingerie, stockings & suspenders when I arrived. Underneath, she has a lovely small but shapely bum, a pair of very big, well done fake boobs and a nice, rock hard cock. It's about 5/6" and quite thick (in my limited experience). Again, there's pictures, so look for yourself. Overall I was definitely attracted to her!

THE ACTION

After dealing with the money, I started off with a quick shower just to freshed up, as I'd had a good clean before I set off. Back into the bedroom and Petri was waiting for me on the bed. She suggested we start with a massage to get warmed up, so I laid face down on the bed. Petri gave me a nice, thorough massage with medium preesure that I'd asked for. She used warm oil and wasted no time starting to make the massage more erotic in nature. There were lots of cc swipes, which soon turned into anal play as she massaged me. Soon, Petri removed her underwear and began using her body to massage me. Body to body with a trans woman was a new experience for me and it lived up to my expectations. Feeling her anatomy rubbing against me was heavenly. Petri was getting hard by now and asked me to turn over. She sat across my chest and I began stroking her. She leaned forward and I played with her tits and sucked her nipples. She seemed to really enjoy this and to be honest I could have carried on for ages. Her tits are fantastic. She had become fully hard during this and shifted position allowing me to take her into my mouth and give her oral. I have no idea if my technique is any good, but I enjoyed myself and she was certainly hard. After a few minutes of this she started to thrust into my mouth, forcing me to take her deeper and deeper. I could sense a shift in her demeanor as she did so and I think she was really enjoying taking control. I was taking her as deep as I could and she started to increase the length of time she was inside my mouth, making me choke. We were both loving it. She returned the favour with some owo on me, while playing with my arse again. After a while she asked if I was ready for more and used her (gloved and lubed) fingers to get me ready for her to fuck me.
So, on my back and with a pillow under my arse, Petri slowly entered me after applying a decent amount of lube to her condom. I have to admit there wasn't any pain or stinging, I think this was down to her patient build up throughout the meet thus far. She started off slowly and gently, gradually increased the speed and intensity of her thrusts and after a while I sould see that she was really getting into it. As was I. She pushed deeper and harder and pushed my legs toward my chest. All the while she was stroking my cock and getting faster and faster. We were kissing a lot as she fucked me; it felt passionate and natural, not like we were complete strangers. Eventually I came and Petri slowed her thrusts. Some more kissing and that was that. Petri left the room to clean up (there was another bathroom in the apartment) and I did the same. I'm glad I went back to the en-suite as I had liptsick all over the bottom of my face lol. When she returned she offered some more massage as we had a few minutes left. I gladly accepted and could have fallen asleep as she gently massaged my shoulders. A few minutes later she gave me a tap on the arse and that was the hour up. I got changed, quick hug and a goodbye and I was on my way.

OVERALL

I thoroughly enjoyed my time with Petri; she was friendly and smiley throughout the meet and kept up a nice level of enthusiasm. I got what I wanted from the meet and was really attracted to her, so I would definitely return whenever she visits Leeds again. As a side note I noticed her price has gone up £10 since I had wanted to see her pre-covid, and it's £50 extra for her to cum. Also, I'd accidentally given her too much money (duh! I'm blaming nerves), but she brought it back to the bedroom from wherever she went to count it, so bonus points for honesty!

Offline mark22

It's been far too long. Fuck you covid. Anyway...

Cost: £160 for 1 hour

COMMS

I messaged Petri on whatsapp a couple of hours before I wanted to meet. All arranged quickly and Petri gave good, clear instructions, including a couple of handy photos, on how to find her apartment.

LS10 postcode just outside of the city centre. Really easy to find and get to if driving or taking public transport. Petri was using an apartment which was discrete, clean and fit for purpose. It had a decent sized bedroom with a nice en-suite which had a good shower (and clean fresh towels). Can't ask for much more.

THE GIRL

Petri has a good amount of photos on her profiles, so you can see what she looks like. The photos are representative of how she looks in the flesh and I was very happy with the girl who answered the door. As stated in her profiles, she's about 5'5" and has a slim build. Facially I found her to be very attractive, particularly her eyes and lips. Petri was wearing some nice lingerie, stockings & suspenders when I arrived. Underneath, she has a lovely small but shapely bum, a pair of very big, well done fake boobs and a nice, rock hard cock. It's about 5/6" and quite thick (in my limited experience). Again, there's pictures, so look for yourself. Overall I was definitely attracted to her!

THE ACTION

After dealing with the money, I started off with a quick shower just to freshed up, as I'd had a good clean before I set off. Back into the bedroom and Petri was waiting for me on the bed. She suggested we start with a massage to get warmed up, so I laid face down on the bed. Petri gave me a nice, thorough massage with medium preesure that I'd asked for. She used warm oil and wasted no time starting to make the massage more erotic in nature. There were lots of cc swipes, which soon turned into anal play as she massaged me. Soon, Petri removed her underwear and began using her body to massage me. Body to body with a trans woman was a new experience for me and it lived up to my expectations. Feeling her anatomy rubbing against me was heavenly. Petri was getting hard by now and asked me to turn over. She sat across my chest and I began stroking her. She leaned forward and I played with her tits and sucked her nipples. She seemed to really enjoy this and to be honest I could have carried on for ages. Her tits are fantastic. She had become fully hard during this and shifted position allowing me to take her into my mouth and give her oral. I have no idea if my technique is any good, but I enjoyed myself and she was certainly hard. After a few minutes of this she started to thrust into my mouth, forcing me to take her deeper and deeper. I could sense a shift in her demeanor as she did so and I think she was really enjoying taking control. I was taking her as deep as I could and she started to increase the length of time she was inside my mouth, making me choke. We were both loving it. She returned the favour with some owo on me, while playing with my arse again. After a while she asked if I was ready for more and used her (gloved and lubed) fingers to get me ready for her to fuck me.
So, on my back and with a pillow under my arse, Petri slowly entered me after applying a decent amount of lube to her condom. I have to admit there wasn't any pain or stinging, I think this was down to her patient build up throughout the meet thus far. She started off slowly and gently, gradually increased the speed and intensity of her thrusts and after a while I sould see that she was really getting into it. As was I. She pushed deeper and harder and pushed my legs toward my chest. All the while she was stroking my cock and getting faster and faster. We were kissing a lot as she fucked me; it felt passionate and natural, not like we were complete strangers. Eventually I came and Petri slowed her thrusts. Some more kissing and that was that. Petri left the room to clean up (there was another bathroom in the apartment) and I did the same. I'm glad I went back to the en-suite as I had liptsick all over the bottom of my face lol. When she returned she offered some more massage as we had a few minutes left. I gladly accepted and could have fallen asleep as she gently massaged my shoulders. A few minutes later she gave me a tap on the arse and that was the hour up. I got changed, quick hug and a goodbye and I was on my way.

OVERALL

I thoroughly enjoyed my time with Petri; she was friendly and smiley throughout the meet and kept up a nice level of enthusiasm. I got what I wanted from the meet and was really attracted to her, so I would definitely return whenever she visits Leeds again. As a side note I noticed her price has gone up £10 since I had wanted to see her pre-covid, and it's £50 extra for her to cum. Also, I'd accidentally given her too much money (duh! I'm blaming nerves), but she brought it back to the bedroom from wherever she went to count it, so bonus points for honesty!
Many thanks for the great review.

Have had an eye on this one for some time but unfortunately our stars have yet to align.

Offline twwb

Many thanks for the great review.

Have had an eye on this one for some time but unfortunately our stars have yet to align.

no problem! hope you have some luck next time she visits :)