Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New layout question?  (Read 760 times)

Offline 19jammy

I’ve just logged in for the first time since TS & massage has been separated from regular reviews. So I’m just wondering if TS & massage questions & comments still go in this section?
One further question, I’ve seen a TS this week, but I reviewed her when she was up this way before a few months ago, so the rules state, not reviewing the same girl twice within 1 year, if I’m correct. However, just to keep a punting record, do I add to my original review, or just put on here that I saw her & she’s in the area? Or is it a case of just don’t mention it within the year?

Online GingerNuts

I’ve just logged in for the first time since TS & massage has been separated from regular reviews. So I’m just wondering if TS & massage questions & comments still go in this section?
One further question, I’ve seen a TS this week, but I reviewed her when she was up this way before a few months ago, so the rules state, not reviewing the same girl twice within 1 year, if I’m correct. However, just to keep a punting record, do I add to my original review, or just put on here that I saw her & she’s in the area? Or is it a case of just don’t mention it within the year?

The new sections are for reviews only; "Massage Reviews" and "Transgender Reviews".

The rules on reviews changed a while back, there have also been several other rule changes and additions. You should probably have a read: The Rules

Offline 19jammy

The new sections are for reviews only; "Massage Reviews" and "Transgender Reviews".

The rules on reviews changed a while back, there have also been several other rule changes and additions. You should probably have a read: The Rules

Ok thanks, I’ll sort a review out later on today, when I get a chance then, or would you recommend just adding a post to my original review as it was pretty similar in terms of the punt, with only a few differences?

Online GingerNuts

Ok thanks, I’ll sort a review out later on today, when I get a chance then, or would you recommend just adding a post to my original review as it was pretty similar in terms of the punt, with only a few differences?

Presumably your review from July so, if there's nothing significantly different, I'd just do an update.

Offline 19jammy

Presumably your review from July so, if there's nothing significantly different, I'd just do an update.

Cheers🍻

Offline TomTank

ah nice one, I hadn't spotted the new sections

Offline Rack Admirer

It would be good if the discussion section was split like the reviews section has been. I understand this might overcomplicate things and not be feasible, though. I've no interest in TS info and limited interest in massage places, so a streamlined discussion section would work for me.

Anyway, thanks for splitting the reviews up :thumbsup:

Offline bdyno

It would be good if the discussion section was split like the reviews section has been. I understand this might overcomplicate things and not be feasible, though. I've no interest in TS info and limited interest in massage places, so a streamlined discussion section would work for me.

Anyway, thanks for splitting the reviews up :thumbsup:
Definitely would, in my opinion it's already overcomplicated things!!  :D

Offline 19jammy

Definitely would, in my opinion it's already overcomplicated things!!  :D

I agree, it’s already got too complicated, any chat section split up would make it really messy. Most, if not all TS reviews mention it in the title, so people not interested, should really read what it is that they’re clicking on.