Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Got Bait and Switched in New York City  (Read 1685 times)

Offline coolguy12

Been meaning to share this with the community. I have scant few experiences punting but three of my four times were duds or mediocre so there isn’t much to share.

Was in New York after Covid and planned on seeing some girls. I used ErosGuide and messaged a few with a burner email, about 3/4th of them wanted my full name and a picture ID, very unnerving. One girl messages me back and we make plans. The time comes and she’s an hour late but I wasn’t in a rush, when she comes she’s not at all the girl in the picture. Disaster. Not only was she not my type but I wasn’t sexually attracted to her at all. And 700 USD too.

The twist is she was a nice girl very bubbly and shared some party favours with me. It cost me a lot and so we did get along to doing it… but I was frozen in place when she came in, I couldn’t make myself turn her away.

All in all a stomach-drop and wasteful time. Didn’t satisfy me even though the party favours were high quality. I was going to complain on the directory website but you need to register an account and I couldn’t be bothered.

I had some email correspondance with a few high end girls but the the well was poisoned and I didn’t bother pursuing them either.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2021, 12:58:09 pm by coolguy12 »

Offline Yankee41

Its so hard to find a proper girl here.  I was in nyc last week and they all asked for id or deposits or send them an uber or other crap.  I gave up after a couple nights trying and grabbed a bumble girl.  Turned out ok.

The more this happens the more i like the idea of getting some of the uk girls to tour here.  Most tend to go to cali but i bet a few could be tempted by the east coast.

Offline binbag

Offline Yankee41

All the girls i find on Bumble.  Its better to me than Tinder.