Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Laila Trombini - Leicester  (Read 11215 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6137354) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Dashing]

Online Hotdogboy88

External Link/Members Only

Wow just wow.

Couldn’t find much information on laila so sent off some messages she responded quickly and as I was dubious after my last ts disaster asked if she minded doing video call to confirm she was genuine. And to my amazement she agreed to it. Happily it was the girl in the pictures and she wanted to show me her cock which was flaccid but she put on a bit of a show and got herself hard and the sight had me sold there and then.

So agreed in writing £100 an hour which included DFK  and her cumming.

Flat was nice and clean easy to find nd near the highcross.
She was ready on time and she opened the door in just a bra and suspenders belt and her cock hanging there and it was sleeping but huge.

Handed the money over she hid it away came straight back and straight in to so DFK she’s about 5’10 slim no tits but amazing nipples a peach of an arse that most girls would kill for. She more tv with lots of make up although a bit masculine looking quite cute and girly at the same time if that even makes sense think it’s her hot body and arse.

I was there mainly to worship her cock and boy did I get everything I wanted. It’s was huge got rock hard with it seconds and stayed throughout. Her pics are accurate I would say it’s 8-9” very thick and very hard. I was in heaven couldn’t get it all down my throat due to the sheer rock hardness of it being unwilling to bend slightly. I’ve never held such a hard cock in my life. I spent the next 15 mins gagging and deepthroat it her monster and coming up to suck on her erect nipples. And before long had her shooting over my face. Mission accomplished. I was so turned on by her cock that a quick HJ HAD ME CUMMING A HUGE load pretty quickly.

Cleaned up and left not quite the half hour but I got what I wanted so didn’t care.

Offline GingerNuts

So agreed in writing £100 an hour which included DFK  and her cumming.

Cleaned up and left not quite the half hour but I got what I wanted so didn’t care.

Did you agree an hour and finished in less than 30 minutes?

Online Hotdogboy88

Did you agree an hour and finished in less than 30 minutes?

Sorry. £100 was for 30 mins. Meant to put half hour. My bad.  :dash:
« Last Edit: August 22, 2021, 11:27:14 pm by Hotdogboy88 »

Offline samsmith_1231

Banned reason: Piss taking troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline James10

Did she cum a big load for you? I’m thinking of seeing her this week.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2021, 10:55:19 pm by James10 »

Online Hotdogboy88

Not massive. But enough to be pleasurable.

Online Hotdogboy88

Saw her again recently when she was local. Forgot just how hard her cock would get. Probably an even better experience as she remembered me from before and seem genuinely pleased I returned. Made up for my previous disaster with princess linns.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 383
Glad you had a good one matey

I’ve removed the “TS warning” in the subject now we have this section

Online Hotdogboy88

Glad you had a good one matey

I’ve removed the “TS warning” in the subject now we have this section
:drinks: