Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Candy Chanel - Cardiff Bay  (Read 4515 times)

27 review(s) for Candy Chanel  (25 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline RhysPaul1

Went to see Candy Chanel last week in a well known apartment complex down Cardiff Bay. Parked up in a local supermarket and was given directions to her place. As I have seen Candy previously I paid £100 for 30 mins.

Communications were very good via text message on the same day. Directions to her flat were easy to follow.

In my opinion Candy has everything. Absolutely stunning looks, excellent figure with lovely big tits.

Arrived at her place and was offered a shower but declined. Started off with some DFK and she was soon rubbing the old boy through my clothes. She soon started undoing my jeans and started giving me a blow job. By this point I'd started rubbing her pussy. She whizzed out a dildo and a small vibrator today. She continued to give me a blowjob whilst I used her toys on her. She then announced.. "let's get a condom on". What followed was me aggressively banging away in multiple positions before I unloaded on her face.

As I've said previously. I thoroughly recommend Candy. At some point I'd like to set up a threesome with Foxy Roxy 30..has to be next on the list when finances allow.

External Link/Members Only

Offline SALIBA

yeah she's probably my favourite. Overdue a visit to her. good review

Offline Proton

Thanks for the review and as I cheerfully remember, Candy was mightily pleasing :dancegirl:

Offline Jinx

I am planning on seeing Candy next month, looking forward to it. Can you guys please tell me if her boobs are real? Thank you.
Jinx

Online justalad

She’s been on the HL for quite some time and is only one of two SP’s in Cardiff who I want to see.

Offline dumbarton

Yes they are all real and natural.

Offline Justjim1987

Online justalad

Her body looks tremendous, hope her face is equally as good.

Comms in place, will hopefully see her next week.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Justjim1987

Her body looks tremendous, hope her face is equally as good.

Comms in place, will hopefully see her next week.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Brilliant I look forward to your review 🙂

Online justalad

Brilliant I look forward to your review 🙂
IF our calendars align… I do hope that they do :)

Offline Jinx

Initial comms made, all fantastic, looking good for next week.
Jinx

Offline Jinx

Met Candy on Tuesday. Cannot recommend too highly.
A very pretty and friendly mixed babe. Petite, busty and very willing.
Took my massive facial with aplomb. If only she did not live so far away I would have seen her again already.
A pocket rocket superstar.
Jinx

Online justalad

Met Candy on Tuesday. Cannot recommend too highly.
A very pretty and friendly mixed babe. Petite, busty and very willing.
Took my massive facial with aplomb. If only she did not live so far away I would have seen her again already.
A pocket rocket superstar.
Jinx
Review?

Online justalad

Offline Razor Boy

Nice to see that she takes a nice facial but no CIM unfortunately  :(

Offline Jinx

I think she might, does not swallow though.
Jinx