Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Astrid (Trans) Cardiff  (Read 5741 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5022335) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline MrT2017

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Meet happened last week in Cardiff, in Riverside. Comms were easy, good directions given to a clean and tidy apartment. I asked by text if she could wear some nice lingerie with stockings, and if she would cum in the meet. Both were agreed to with no problem.

I was buzzed into the building and went up 1 flight of stairs to an open door. Astrid was waiting for me in the bedroom. She looks just like the photos, lovely figure, long legs, slim and very pretty. She was very friendly, flirty and chatty straight away. We kissed for a while before I jumped into the shower.

Out of the shower and back into the bedroom, where I admired her physique once more. She looked incredible in sexy lingerie with stockings. Lovely flat stomach, long, slim legs, and an amazing arse. I handed over the £150 for 1 hour.

We started off with some nice slow kissing. She's a great kisser with nice soft lips. Our hands were all over each other - she delivers amazing gfe. Things heated up after a while and she started to take off some of her lingerie. I went down on her, nice cock, not very big, but clean and nice to suck on!

After a while we lay down together on the bed. Lots of passionate kissing, fondling, her wanking us both in one hand ensued. She then went down on me for fantastic owo. Lovely technique, plenty of eye contact. We then got into 69 position for a while. Then she sat on top of me wanking us both off in one hand again - lovely sight. More kissing and fondling, it was really passionate and I could tell she was really enjoying herself. She then asked if I wanted to be fucked or to fuck her. I said I've never been topped, but I want to try it.... From then she was incredible. She explained it might hurt a bit at first, but she'll be very gentle and go really slowly until I was enjoying it. So she rubbered up, lubed up and got me in position - her on top with my legs around her waist. She lubed me, and played a little while. At this point I was quite nervous, but kind of excited. She very slowly entered me, and it did hurt at first. She told me to relax a bit more, which I did. She moved 1 of my legs onto her shoulder. It slowly became less painful and then felt really nice. I was enjoying it, and loving the view! She then started to pick up the pace a bit, and before long was pounding me pretty hard! After a while she stopped, took the rubber off and we continued wanking, suckling, kissing and fondling for a good while. We were both hot and sweaty, but it was incredible. She said she was going to cum, I wanted it on my face and she duly delivered a good load over my face and some in my mouth. It was great. I then came pretty soon after as I was draining the last of her cum. Heaven!

We cleaned up a bit and lay chatting and laughing for a while. She got me some fresh orange juice. I then went for a shower and left a very happy man. I was well over then
 hour, in total I was there for 1 hour 20 mins.

In summary, she's a cracker. Shes a good laugh, easy to chat with and very pretty with a great figure. She was also really gentle and talked me through my first anal experience. She's not got boobs, but that didn't bother me, she left her bra on for the session. Fantastic value for money, and I will definitely see her again when she is next in Cardiff.

Offline Mil 34

Offline mike781

Great review! I'm looking for my first trans experience ASAP, and she seems ideal for a first-timer. Seems she's not available now, damn.

Glad you enjoyed yourself  :cool:

Offline martypoos

Banned reason: Boundary pusher
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Excellent, detailed, review MrT  :hi:

Sounds like you got exactly what you were after - plus a little more  :)
« Last Edit: August 11, 2021, 08:06:28 am by Grumpy Pumpy »

Offline Proton

Certainly nothing left out of your review and you obviously got everything you wished from Astrid with a friendly smile, I can see what you saw in her photos. But it's extremely unlikely an experience for me to consider, whilst there's the ever expanding "Portfolio :angelgirl: bunch" around doing their stuff.  :lol: ;) :cool:

Offline Mil 34

Certainly nothing left out of your review and you obviously got everything you wished from Astrid with a friendly smile, I can see what you saw in her photos. But it's extremely unlikely an experience for me to consider, whilst there's the ever expanding "Portfolio :angelgirl: bunch" around doing their stuff.  :lol: ;) :cool:

I don’t think I can remember a post lately where you haven’t mentioned portfolio  :D
Watch out for that EAS :thumbsup:

Offline Proton

I don’t think I can remember a post lately where you haven’t mentioned portfolio  :D
Watch out for that EAS :thumbsup:
True!! As I've said many times on here, where is the competition gone :unknown: In the last month I've tried Desire & Aphrodite's both showing valuable, but NOT. There are two I'd love to met Harper and Camila ;)    Just have a look at the websites and many photos a achieves from way back, with the same profile & age still  :dash:

;)Just this moment checked, surprisingly my like maybe in this week  :yahoo:
« Last Edit: August 11, 2021, 06:27:51 pm by Proton »

Offline Mil 34

True!! As I've said many times on here, where is the competition gone :unknown: In the last month I've tried Desire & Aphrodite's both showing valuable, but NOT. There are two I'd love to met Harper and Camila ;)    Just have a look at the websites and many photos a achieves from way back, with the same profile & age still  :dash:

;)Just this moment checked, surprisingly my like maybe in this week  :yahoo:

I am shocked now  :D, you posted your first one without mentioning them  :dance:
Only teasing mate, they are delivering as they used to back in the day.
Quite a few good girls started with them before going indie.
Lilieth/little fairy
Frankie Scott/Kendal
To name a few. I noticed that frankie is coming out of retirement and has just popped up on my hotlist again.
What a cracking girl she was. Hope she tours Cardiff again

Offline Proton

Just this moment checked, surprisingly my like maybe in this week :) I've tried again made a call, had to wait a while for a confirmation call  :angelgirl:     So there is life somewhere else in south Wales :yahoo:

:kissgirl: Review soon :D :lol: :dance:

« Last Edit: August 11, 2021, 09:09:35 pm by Proton »

Offline martypoos

Just this moment checked, surprisingly my like maybe in this week :) I've tried again made a call, had to wait a while for a confirmation call  :angelgirl:     So there is life somewhere else in south Wales :yahoo:

:kissgirl: Review soon :D :lol: :dance:

If Frankie Scott comes back to South Wales I’m in literally  :wacko 🤣
Banned reason: Boundary pusher
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

I am shocked now  :D, you posted your first one without mentioning them  :dance:
Only teasing mate, they are delivering as they used to back in the day.
Quite a few good girls started with them before going indie.
Lilieth/little fairy
Frankie Scott/Kendal
To name a few. I noticed that frankie is coming out of retirement and has just popped up on my hotlist again.
What a cracking girl she wa
s. Hope she tours Cardiff again

One of my all time favourite SPs. Would absolutely love to see her again