Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aisha_sweet AW - Belfast  (Read 1092 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4638477) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline dickey1210

Txt this morning and arranged a meeting, back and forth a few times to clarify that she did the following as per her advert - OWO, had high heels did Anal.  arrived nearby and txt, nothing, then rang.. no answer, txt again and got a reply saying wait 10 mins.. I nipped off and did something else and came back about 15 mins later.. txt again and got apartment number.. let in no issues.

Location - Modern Apartment near Dublin Road

Price - £60 on AW asked for £70 for 30 mins..

Looks - Not the girl in the photos.. blonde and thin, but that's were the similarity ends.. she was quite tanned but had white patches of skin (called Vitaligo I believe) all over her body, also rough enough face I assume from fillers and botox.. prob early 40's met at door in towel..

Service - after putting her price up by £10 and also then not having heels... it wasn't a great start.  I went ot kiss her.. nope...  I lay on the bed and she wiped the old fella down, then gave limited OWO.. then just wanked me off a bit and slapped his head against her tongue, I asked for her to suck it again and she said was I going to cum.. I suggested not as I'd only been there 5 mins.. Rubber on and she started on top.. after a few mins switched to doggy.. asked for anal... guess what nope.. cracked on and then switched to missionary for a few mins.. rubber off and came on her tits..

Not great, not her and not worth the money.. if you google the number a few other ad's come up.. not her in any of them either..

Link to AW - External Link/Members Only