Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Review: Bela Marina, Earls Court  (Read 3342 times)

9 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6150870) (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline adventure jk

External Link/Members Only

After reading a few positive reviews on Bela I decided this was the one to be my first covid time punt.

Price: Agreed £180 for 1 hr with promise of action both ways. 

Location: Short walk from Earls Court tube in well known street.  Small basement flat which was clean and tidy.

Comms: generally good but a little slow with replies.  Managed to agree time quite easily and was sent postcode.  Flat number given shortly before arrival.

Looks:  As per previous reviews good looking girl, slim, smallish bolt ons and firm ass.  Overall very happy with my choice.

Meet: started with a quick chat and moved quickly onto DFK.  Explored each others bodies with me quickly moving on to giving OWO.  Really nice cock which was over 7 inches with good girth - not huge but definitely bigger than average.  OWO followed on me and then offered whether I would like to receive or give.  Asked to receive first.  She managed to top me for 10 mins before having to stop.  On hormones so admitted was hard for her to stay hard for too long.  Changed to topping her in MISH.  Quite tight and enjoyed as she wanked herself off with plenty of DFK.  Stopped for a while - more oral on her as she really does have a nice cock.  Got a toy out and sucked me off whilst toying me till climax.  Talked for last few minutes -  not rushed out - was there for closer to 80 mins.  Left a very happy man.

Overall a really great meet with a sweet girl with a lovely personality.  Would return. 

Offline BogBog1

She looks great.... hotlisted, and thanks for the review sir  :hi:

Offline pa5151

She is great, definitely one of the better girls at the moment.

Offline TheMagnet

100% she's great, best TS GFE in London at the mo.