Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Rhian - Bristol  (Read 7224 times)

17 review(s) for UK_VIP_TS_RHIAN (13 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline princerico

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

It's been 5 months since my last punt, this was a great one to start with.

Paid £170, it says that price on AW & Birchplace but £200 on Eblue. I said, it's £170 isn't it and she confirmed. Have to say it's very good value for money if you like a walk on the TS wild side.

She was in a private apartment near Cabots Circus. She tours with a genuine girl who had a punter in her room. Don't know who the girl is but they were clearly enjoying themselves, lots of laughter :-)

I'd read a few great reviews on Rhian, and the pictures are very accurate. Clearly a lot work done on her face, but she's clearly a mixed race beauty. Tits were bloody perfect. Reasonable sized cock. Body was curvy without being fat and fabulous. She was dressed in a mixture of lingerie.

Lots of kissing straight away, which was fairly enthusiastic. She loves having her tits sucked so I obliged for some time, and then I went down and sucked her cock which was shaved and grew hard quick. Lots of that and then she sucked my cock, followed by lots of body rubbing, cock grinding, (i love frottage), and tit sucking and this was quite horny and passionate, in a way you don't often find with a punt.

I then fucked her in a variety of positions, beginning with cowgirl, missionary, and doggy. She was keen to fuck me, and I was keen to be fucked so she got me on my back and gave me a good seeing too. I then climbed on top, getting a great view in the mirror of her cock in my ass. After doing this for some time I then lay down on my front and she gave me a really good fucking from behind for quite a long time. My ass can take a good banging, i usually masturbate with quite a large toy inside me, so felt good to have the real thing up there.

Throughout she was fairly vocal, talking about her tranny pussy, and how I like to be fucked and i was quite vocal back.

I wanted to finish in her so another rubber on and i fucked her doggy, watching my cock enter that hot ass was so good, especially with the mirror to show the whole scene. Shot my load and then got in the shower before having quite a nice long chat while I got ready.

Really lovely TS woman, great shag, good price.

RECOMMENDED.

Offline TheMagnet

Good review PR.

If she pops down to London i'll be over to hers in a shot!

Offline Chrispy

Great review.  I agree she is one of the best . I saw her a few years ago in Nottingham

Offline MrT2017

Great review. She's definitely on my hotlist, hopefully she'll come to Cardiff soon!

Offline dubs

She’s back in Bristol for a few days

Offline princerico

She’s back in Bristol for a few days

tell me about it, gutted I've not found the time.  :dash:

Offline LNDNman

Great review OP. She is super hot in her photos, comparable to some of the instababes.

Good review PR.

If she pops down to London i'll be over to hers in a shot!

That will be two of us!