Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Redhaired Cutie - Maida Vale  (Read 8060 times)

Offline mightymunce

I think the profile age gives the game away Jim because I punted Cute Ann a long time ago and she was known to modify her profile name. I probably saw her about 5 years ago...  :unknown:

That wouldn't be too far off her age either, as I punted her when it was displayed as 19. Of course that could be BS at that time too!
She has been around for 7 or 8 years
I think she became rhc in 2010 - am pretty sure

Offline Jimmyredcab

Jimmy - u done 10, 000 posts and only 7 reviews
Think I can post a few more before you start throwing stones

Listen sunshine, I have been doing reviews on %%% since 2001, that can be checked because I have used the same name for the last 14 years.    :hi:

halfcut

She worked in Golders Green and Finchley and did not work at all between July 09 and My 2010. No fluff just stating facts, she is fit and has never given me a bad service. Not bothered if no one agrees with me.

Offline Jimmyredcab

She worked in Golders Green and Finchley and did not work at all between July 09 and My 2010. No fluff just stating facts, she is fit and has never given me a bad service. Not bothered if no one agrees with me.

Thanks for your feedback.      :drinks: :drinks:

Offline mattylondon

Who's having a go at this prossie? It's always down to individual perception.  :unknown:

The girl looks like Cute Ann and she worked all over the place because I punted her in the East End at much less than she offers right now. And that is a fact. I can't say I've been tracking her all over the Internet to know her movements, like some!?  :D

Things change. Prices go up or down. I really don't see that there's any argument about this girl at all.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2014, 03:30:39 pm by mattylondon »

Offline mightymunce

Listen sunshine, I have been doing reviews on %%% since 2001, that can be checked because I have used the same name for the last 14 years.    :hi:

Well done jimmy with those stats sun. The difference between me and you is that I dont need to do a.load of field reports to consider myself a connoisseur  :D :lol:

Offline Jimmyredcab

The difference between me and you is that I dont need to do a.load of field reports to consider myself a connoisseur  :D :lol:

No mate, the difference between  me and you is that everyone in the internet punting world has heard of Jimmyredcab, no one has heard of "mightymunce".   :crazy:

Persie

A bit of bun fight between the lads - LOL.