Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Review - Melissa Thai TS  (Read 5638 times)

Offline ppk001

Ts review for Melissa Thai TS.

External Link/Members Only

Meet happened late April 2021

Logistics. After a few attempts to call I managed to get through. She text me the postcode and then gave specific instructions at the time of the meet.

Location. It was at a council estate in Barnsley. I felt that the specific area was quite rough so I made sure I left my belongings in the boot of my car.

Looks. Accurate pics. When I first saw Melissa I was impressed by how feminine she looked. She’s slim, around 5’7” and she’s well toned. She has little excess fat with a perky bum snd nice size tits. Looks to be in her mid 20s.

When I first saw her I was sceptical about how big her cock would be since she did a good job of folding it into her panties. However when she unleashed the cock it was quite a big one: around 7.5/8 inches, quite girthy and uncut. Her balls are quite small though as is usually the case for most TS girls.

Services. Upon meeting her, she came across as quite timid and shy. I had a quick shower and re-entered the room. She asked how long I wanted to stay, she quotes me rates on her profiles (£80 for 30 mins as of late April 2021). Cash handed over.

As I lied down she sat next to me. She  sat beside me asking me what I liked whilst she was stroking my cock. Since she was softly spoken, passive and so feminine in demeanour I was getting rock hard at this point. I leaned in to kiss snd she obliged. Her kissing is very good: she’s sensual, soft and slow. Her breath was clean. Once we were lying on the bed she was grabbing my ass and even playing with my arsehole which felt pleasurable. I was playing with her cock outside her panties before she unleashed her dongle. She proceeds to give me oral without and it felt pretty good. However I just wanted to slip my clock into her arsehole. She then proceeds to place the condom on me lubes up. She sits on top of my with her cock sat on my stomach. As I inserted, my first thought was “that’s tight”. Im probably slightly larger than average down there myself, so it took a bit of coercing to get inside. I gave her a pounding for around 5 minutes or so before I cane in the bag.

After a brief bit of chat I left.

Her communications and English is perfectly fine. She’s polite and fairly friendly.

Would I return: yes.

Would I recommend: she’s pretty, in good shape, looks feminine, has a good size cock at reasonable rates. If you’re into TS girls, then why not?

Offline Vicroyal

Saw her myself in bolton a few weeks ago, was my first ts experience, thought she was brilliant.

Offline Ben10

Great review. I also saw her in Bolton a couple months back. Agree with the OP, TS Melissa Thai is so soft and sensual. Also a great kisser. Can't wait until she's back in the north west, I'd love to see her again.

Offline Yoda71

Cheers for the review OP, I am hoping to  be in Yorkshire in a week or so, hope she is still there, as will definitely look to book her if so. Will review if I do

Thanks for the contribution

Y