Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TOPLESS Massage - Bayswater - FBSM  (Read 3455 times)

55 review(s) for TOPLESS Massage. (47 positive, 7 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by tantraman]
78 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6484106) (66 positive, 10 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline DanniMalone69

This was at the start of the year where I had a few punts in quick succession. Saw some really good reviews and it's not often you get a FBSM at £60 anymore these days that also offers two pops so had to go for it!

AW Link: External Link/Members Only

Service & Price: 1 hr FBSM - £60

Comms: Super easy to arrange, all straight forward. Initial contact via AW email and all quick responses.

Apartment: Bottom of some hotel type building, backdoor fire door exit is the entrance. Won't pretend it didn't make me feel a little seedy.

The Girl: So another fella mentioned her teeth and yeah you may want to look away. She's not a stunner by any stretch of the imagination so I won't be rude and give her a rating. Absolutely lovely woman though, really accommodating polite and generally quite nice.

The Massage:
She started off asking if I wanted to cum once or twice. Now given my excitement at the possibility of two pops, you'd think that's what I would've opted for. But for some reason I said one. Anyway she started off with a really good strong massage that was great, and given she's quite petit, all her strength was about the right pressure needed.

About 15 minutes later it got much more sensual and this was just as good, lots of nice cc swipes attention to my arse and reachunders. She really is good at it and turned me on quite a lot. So much so I asked her off the cuff to put a finger in my arse, she complied and I think it was quite enjoyable for that moment. Did that for a few minutes, turned me over and edged me more too. She's very petit and her tits aren't amazing, but a good B2B massage too. Won't let you suck on them or anything but a little play is okay.

Nearly came early so she had to settle down a bit but then toward the end of the session a huge explosion of cum erupted.

For £60, possibility of two pops and given the quality of service, I'd definitely recommend. I'd say it would be impossible to match what she offers. She's back in May I believe and I for one will be revisiting as soon as I can.

Online tantraman

The Girl: So another fella mentioned her teeth and yeah you may want to look away. She's not a stunner by any stretch of the imagination so I won't be rude and give her a rating. Absolutely lovely woman though, really accommodating polite and generally quite nice.

... body images here :music:

Offline 44ster

This is Linda, formerly of Ladbroke Grove. She's currently back in Budapest, possibly returning soon.