Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Rani/Sayuri - Bristol  (Read 2626 times)

Offline redveee

External Link/Members Only

Had an itch I wanted to scratch and had a few possibles in mind from BP/AW but when I had the time to do something the others had moved out of Bristol so chose Rani/Sayuri. Comms were responded to resonably quickly, made an inquiry and made a booking for Saturday night. Postcode and building came through an hour before meet and to text when outside, the usual procedure. Place was an appartment block on waterside near Bristol Bridge, can't comment about parking as this was local and within walking distance.
Pictures on BP aren't recent, I'd say she's put on a bit of weight since they were taken and PS'd a little. I got to the flat and straight into the bedroom and dealt with the paperwork, £150 for the hour. In comms before meet I said I wanted a massage and that was on her BP profile, so I stripped off and led on the bed and told her to be as dirty and naughty as she wanted, after 5 minutes of OK massage she asked me to turn over and offered oral to get me going and immediately put a condom on before I was hard, a few strokes and things got a little harder but still nowhere near hard enough to suck or fuck. I did get to fuck her in doggy only with her right at the edge of the bed which made getting the right height for entry difficult. When I got ready to cum she offered tissue to cum in, I couldn't cum on her body. As she got the tissue her phone pinged so she swiped the screen to get rid of notification which pissed me off a little and as I was getting dressed after 45 minutes her phone rang with her deliveroo order outside. Thinking about it now I could have walked away with her order and dumped it I was that pissed off with the meet, I should have stayed home and saved the cash for another TS.

Offline Prifessionallondinguy

Could I ask if it’s this one?  Your description of her body kinda fits.  :hi:
External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 01, 2022, 03:00:49 pm by Prifessionallondinguy »