Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sultry Safia - Cardiff  (Read 1668 times)

3 review(s) for Safia x (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ampersand

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw this lady recently and can thoroughly recommend.  I haven't seen any other reviews of her on here.

The Communications
I had an AW RB running recently. Safia emailed me to say that she had seen it, but wasn't able to see me on the day and invited me to contact her if I wanted to see her on another occasion.  I did so and we reached a mutually agreeable arrangement.  She always responded to emails within a couple of hours and answered the phone on the two occasions that I rang her.  I didn't text, so can't comment on how she responded.

The Venue
Safia has a very nice bedsit apartment in Cardiff Bay in a modern gated complex.  Her directions were easy to follow, but it is about a 3-4 minute walk from where she recommends that you park.  The apartment itself is easy to access. It is nicely furnished and the bed is very comfortable.  The bathroom is modern and has a spacious shower.  Towels were clean, dry and warm.  The apartment is spotlessly clean.

The Lady
Safia is of Mediterranean extraction and has long dark hair.  She is pleasant on the eye - probably 7 or 8/10.  She is probably in her early 40s, but looks younger.  She is petite and has a great figure - looks fantastic in stocking and basque  :). Her AW pics are genuine and accurate.  She describes herself as having DD cup boobs, but this is the only area where her profile is inaccurate (as far as I am aware). I would say she is C cup at most.  Her bum is fantastic.

Services
Anything that I asked from her 'likes' list was provided with enthusiasm (including CIM). Anal is not available. Kissing in particular was deep and with full use of tongue once she got started.  There was no fixing of the legs in position as some girls do to restrict depth of penetration.  Her BJ technique is good - varied and with a good sloppy deep throat.  Sex in varied positions was available and provided expertly.

The Meeting
Safia wore what I had requested and looked great in it.  She was very welcoming and chatty and put me at my ease very quickly.  A drink was offered (good variety) and accepted.  After freshening up, we quickly moved onto the main event.  There were no timewasting techniques employed at any time.  Sex was good, varied and very enjoyable.  She responded well to reverse oral and became very wet.  She made a few moans which may or may not have been genuine, but nothing excessive.  In the two hours I booked she made me orgasm three times, withiut difficulty.  She offered a massage in between, but honestly said she was no expert, so we talked instead.  At the end - which was significantly beyond the time I had booked - a further shower was offered.

The Verdict
All in all, a very pleasant time was had.  Safia is a very attractive lady who will certainly appeal to those who enjoy the more experienced lady.  She judged proceedings very well, being sensual and sultry and then slutty at just the right times.  She is certainly not a clock watcher.  She is easy to be with and provides a good service.   Her prices are not cheap by any means, but she appears to be amenable and receptive to a RB.  Definitely one to keep in the hot list.