Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jesse belle - Euston  (Read 923 times)

6 review(s) for Jesse belle (3 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Fully Sated]

Offline easylove12

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Saw her in March just before lockdown.

Paid by bank transfer as I couldn't find a cashpoint nearby, £120 for the hour.

She looks OK in a fuckable, plastic kind of way although she was wearing saggy loungewear and clearly wasn't investing much effort in the encounter.

I wanted mostly oral but she was complaining that it was boring and her mouth was aching. She wasn't into it, and increasingly neither was I.

Fucked her although I didn't particularly want to and it was lacklustre on both our parts. I came and wanted a second round. She sucked me off for a while, nothing much doing and when it became clear that there was to be no second pop I decided to call it a night.

Wouldn't return.

Offline PLeisure

Thanks for reviewing. It's worth noting the site rules, in particular, Section 4 which state a 6-month time limit for reviewing meets.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680.0
Unfortunately, your review is beyond this time period.

4 Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking. A meet does not need to take place, money does not need change hands, the only criteria is that she had accepted the initial booking. Members can post more than one review about an SP, but touting will result in a ban. Reviews are allowed up to 6 months after the event (positive or negative)

Offline easylove12

Offline PLeisure

Ah sorry, didn't realise that
No probs. The post will still show if anyone does a search so the intel is not lost  :hi: