Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cambridge: Poor or questionable picks for the week  (Read 28912 times)

Offline JayEZ2K

Ju Super Star has a great review record and is listed in Cambridge. External Link/Members Only
You can text her to see if she's available in Cambridge. In the event that she's just parking, the texts might encourage her to actually visit.
+447961619699

Same with Young Thai Hannah, currently listed in Cambs.
External Link/Members Only
+447878512554

« Last Edit: February 05, 2022, 02:58:40 pm by JayEZ2K »

Offline JayEZ2K

Deposit scammer on vivastreet, known as External Link/Members Only at the same number, but different city. She previously provided a mix of decent and shitty punts (literally since her ass smelled of shit). For the past two years she's been a deposit scammer.

Various new oriental places have tried to setup, but have been shit and ended up leaving town after a week or two. Unfortunately, I'm not seeing anything in terms of new talent in Cambs, so taking a break at the moment. Luckily, the few local staples are still around if needed.

Offline Bornslippy

£170 for that!  just about sums up the punting scene in general. Apart from a slim blonde Russian in Hatfield this week, and couple of options in MK, my money stays in my wallet

Offline JayEZ2K

These ones are reviewed and recommended to be avoided.

Unfortunately, there are a lot of fake profiles, shit providers, and service scammers at the moment.

VivaSteet is a field of landmines, more landmines than field.

Fortunately we have indexed reviewed for AW. I highly recommend Kuck's AW extension for Chrome which shows their UKP review score directly on their AW profiles, saving a lot of time as the "landmines" (shit SPs) are clearly labeled.

Offline JayEZ2K

My feeling is that the pics seem real, price is budget. Possibly Polish, although could be Romanian. Could be a TOFTT, but the biggest risk is bad attitude, so could walk if there are any red flags.
Carla 07771981825

Offline JayEZ2K

Phone: 07940051560

If the obvious risk isn't obvious enough, you can expect an unfulfilling punt either way... 

... like fucking a thin sheet of cardboard with muffled noises of discontent...
... disinterested and lazy as boring as hell...
... her skinny non exsistence ass was a massive turn off...
... I can't stress how boring and non-responsive this little money-grabbing dull girl is...
... the worst punt of the year...
... just don't bother she is boring

Her ass is non-existent, in doggy it looked like I was fucking a skinned chicken

This one doesn't know how to check the "trans" box

This one is in town... his dire review warns to avoid at all costs
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=312247.0

Offline Bornslippy

She clearly has her regular customers due to offering BB so would not need to care about service. I love her body type. Not so keen on what her body may "carry".... :thumbsdown:

Offline JayEZ2K

Thai listed in the CB5 area. I'm always tempted when there's a new oriental in the area, but she's already been reviewed, and the reviews sound pretty shit.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=31075
+447411755442

Kinky Natalie is back. Decent punt for the budget price.

Offline Bornslippy

not sure why my comment above was posted on this page??

Offline KerachiDope

Thanks Jay for keeping us informed!  :hi:

Offline frankbolton51

Ju Super Star has a great review record and is listed in Cambridge. External Link/Members Only
You can text her to see if she's available in Cambridge.
+447961619699
Still seems to be in Cambridge. £100/half-hour, but as you say, lots of positive reviews.

Offline JayEZ2K

Still seems to be in Cambridge. £100/half-hour, but as you say, lots of positive reviews.
After looking in more detail I just noticed her last review was over 3 years ago, so she's a little riskier if her service has since slipped. Plus, most of her reviews are from 5 years ago, so she might not look as good anymore. I'm also not fond of her 170 hourly rate, although the half-hour could be ok if she's still hot and can deliver.

I'll probably look for a cheaper option, or just abstain while waiting.

Offline Bornslippy

:thumbsup: Prices are getting a daft as petrol. I notice there are not many reviews posted in the East England section. Only 9 fresh reviews since I posted my Hatfield one. Slim pickings and £100 for 30 is becoming the norm. And there a sometimes extras on top of that!!

Offline norwichfunseeker

:thumbsup: Prices are getting a daft as petrol. I notice there are not many reviews posted in the East England section. Only 9 fresh reviews since I posted my Hatfield one. Slim pickings and £100 for 30 is becoming the norm. And there a sometimes extras on top of that!!

Ive noticed not only are the prices increasing as you say, but the attitude of the WG's is decreasing too - many dont even bother to reply to texts / emails now. Very poor all round really.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Ive noticed not only are the prices increasing as you say, but the attitude of the WG's is decreasing too - many dont even bother to reply to texts / emails now. Very poor all round really.

Yes just had that happen today, two unanswered calls ands three unreplied to texts so sod it their loss not mine!...

Offline norwichfunseeker

Yes just had that happen today, two unanswered calls ands three unreplied to texts so sod it their loss not mine!...

Its piss poor in my opinion Watts old boy. Respect works two ways.
Still its money that is being retained in your pocket! happy days.

Offline JayEZ2K

Influx of Brazilians at the moment. Unfortunately, poor reviews (50%-100% negative).
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=30064
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=30230
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=27386

This Romanian looks familiar, but no reviews.

There are several other new Romanians in the area, but all look dodgy to me.

Offline Bornslippy

Aaaannnd.....money stays in wallet

Online Nickoname1

Ruby Jules - Cambridge - deposit scammer

Couldn't make up my mind about this one. Smelt TGTBT and profile reads like cam only. However the lure of squirting and possibly anal stirred my curiosity.

Comms were pretty poor, via AW messages, but eventually agreed a date/time. She confirmed incall available, and all 'likes' included in £130ph, but requested a 'small' deposit.

I declined. She instantly cut communications.

I also realised after the event that she has hidden AW feedback.

Offline JayEZ2K

Ruby Jules - Cambridge - deposit scammer...
Good move, it's surprising how many people have been deposit-scammed the past couple of years. Since you had an agreed booking, you can easily review her by copy/pasting your post into a new review, which will help to mark her profile as a waste of time and potential deposit scammer. Was your booking was for incall? How much deposit did she want?

Online Nickoname1

Hi Jay, I'll copy my comments into a review as suggested.

She said yes to an incall.

I don't know how much she wanted as a deposit......she said 'small', so I imagine £30 or so :unknown:

I just wouldn't....for me it's more the principle......my answer is always 'no'.

Offline Bornslippy

Never, ever pay a deposit. Absolutely no reason to

Offline thundercrackerxx

Ellie Horny Girl

Ruby Wet Girl

Both have great bodies but I find their feedback suspicious and no intel on here for either.

Offline oli7474

Ellie Horny Girl

Ruby Wet Girl

Both have great bodies but I find their feedback suspicious and no intel on here for either.

From searching Ruby's phone number it seems she's moving around the country constantly so either a B&S or just a usual rom service. From my experience if someoen puts wet or horny in their name it's the opposite service, or you have to spend loads on extras to get it

Offline JayEZ2K

Stefy was a B&S last time. I would be interested to know if anyone manages to see the girl in the pic.

Maybe real, maybe B&S?

A couple ebony girls. The first one looks decent. Budget vanilla, with everything else as extra.

This one looks fat and unshapely other than big tits.

Offline Mrchristmastree

SaRRa real

Reviewed in the normal section.

Horrific .
Just don’t.

Offline craig0151

whats the deal with these profiles from the Brazilians are they legit? all based in the market rise buildings and they always send pic or video when messaging on whatsapp, are they best avoided and why?

Offline JayEZ2K

I saw a couple of Brazilians with the "Spice" moniker, but their service was so horrendous I didn't go back. At least one Brazilian was reported to be ok though. If you go, I'd recommend approaching as if they were Romanians... get a sense of their attitude before paying, and walk if there are any red flags.

There was an amazing hot and young Brazilian with great service here about a year ago, and at a great price. But she changed cities and put her price way up. I don't think she was ever affiliated with this group.

There's actually a lot of new faces in Cambs at the minute, including new Romanians, Columbian, and others. But all are questionable.

Offline frankbolton51

So, for the rest of this weekend, what's the best choices?

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

So, for the rest of this weekend, what's the best choices?

Either find a local Witch with a crystal ball thats working;

or

Travelcard to London:-)..

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

How have we sunk so low?

Dunno mate! piss poor local quality and you it seems have to go some way till you find something better:(

Offline Bornslippy

Same old same old in cambridge. Usual roms with their boring service and typical extras. Sexy Holly is only one that grabs my interest but she comes at a price. Rarely punt now. Travelled over hour to meet filthy milf scarlett. Off to gainsborough (have work meeting nearish by) next week to meet a well reviewed Lara. Will saved a good weeks worth for her to swallow  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: July 03, 2022, 01:13:02 pm by Bornslippy »

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Off to gainsborough (have work meeting nearish by) next week to meet a well reviewed Lara. Will saved a good weeks worth for her to swallow  :thumbsup:

T'aint she a lucky gal;!....

Offline Bornslippy

That what I try and convince myself whenever I arrange a meet....we all know they would rather be shopping  :D

Offline JayEZ2K

At the moment, best choice might be External Link/Members Only or maybe the External Link/Members Only. Note that Katy is only £60 with her VS link, but a tenner more on AW.

If I have several hours to run around and TOFTT, I'd maybe try some of these ladies. But there's a high probability of B&S or shit service, so I'd be ready to leave if there are any red flags.
Potentially big tits, but also potentially a B&S or rude person. Too expensive for an unknown. External Link/Members Only

Otherwise, maybe it might be worth asking some nearby and decent SPs to tour Cambs. Or perhaps asking past tourers to return. And just save £££ in the meantime.

Offline craig0151

maybe this one is the new katalea_ez model

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Bit of a short house at 4 foot 11 ?...

Offline JayEZ2K

True, any of them are potentially good. Katalea was around for months before she was discovered and reviewed by Condominium. Katy was around for a while before I ran out of options and TOFTT with her. So some of them could be good. It's just a matter of treading carefully to avoid bad punts with the bad SPs.

Offline frankbolton51

At the moment, best choice might be External Link/Members Only.
Yeah, Katy K is ok if a bit predictable. Do you know if she's located centrally as previously?

Offline robo90

£20 extra for kissing, £20 extra for oral on her, oral is covered (probably esstra for owo), 1 time in 30min and 2 time in 1hour.... typical bullshit

Offline Bornslippy

Yep dont bother booking.
Instead of wasting time trawling through the romanian dross in cambridge why dont you all get in the cars and drive to MK? Some good parlour girls and excellent indi Roms piss easy parking too.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2022, 09:23:25 am by Bornslippy »

Offline JayEZ2K

Yeah, Katy K is ok if a bit predictable. Do you know if she's located centrally as previously?
I'm not sure, but probably near the train station/LC I think.

£20 extra for kissing, £20 extra for oral on her, oral is covered (probably esstra for owo), 1 time in 30min and 2 time in 1hour.... typical bullshit
Her base rate is low, so a few extra charges are ok. But excessive charges, like +£20 for RO, is itself a red flag. But plain vanilla at her base rate would be perfectly fine, if she was reasonable polite (or at least not cold and rude). That's the biggest risk.

Yep dont bother booking.
Instead of wasting time trawling through the romanian dross in cambridge why dont you all get in the cars and drive to MK? Some good parlour girls and excellent indi Roms piss easy parking too.
MK is on my HL. But cars are too expensive. And Bus/Coach or Train routes look to be at least 2 hours, one-way. Is there a faster public transport route?

Offline Bornslippy

oh would you have to rent a motor?

Offline JayEZ2K

oh would you have to rent a motor?
Probably too expensive. But it makes me wonder, why are there more and better SPs in MK? What does MK have that Cambs doesn't?

As for local news, Looks like Roberta (aka Evelin Best Anal) finally quit. Her few calls probably dwindled to zilch. Too bad she never learned how to be friendly with decent service.

There's been an influx of Brazilians lately, who seem to be based in a couple of locations. I've added one negative review in which I walked because there were too many red flags and I didn't trust her to not provide a terrible punt. I was intending to avoid the others, but I might eventually check them out if nobody better appears in Cambs.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=352303.0

Other than that it's pretty slow at the moment, but perhaps it wouldn't be comfortable to punt in this heat anyways!

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

"What does MK have that Cambs doesn't?"

Affordable accomodation costs maybe?.

Larger population, more randy punters?...

Offline Bornslippy

Piss easy parking everywhere
Glad another crap Rom has buggered off.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2022, 11:37:19 pm by Bornslippy »

Offline norwichfunseeker

« Last Edit: August 15, 2022, 12:38:15 am by norwichfunseeker »

Offline JayEZ2K

This one is tempting, and looks dominican.... I have actually seen a Dominican girl this hot at this price. But the phone number also tracks to an ad with a different pic... So I'm guessing it's a 98% chance of a B&S.